altolamprologus

altolamprologus
Worst song ever. :/

Agreed. But german is a kick@ss language so that makes up for it,

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
Who is this little guy? I want him so bad! Name and requirements if you have them.

Antennarius maculatus, wartskin anglerfish. They only grow to about 4 inches and have the same requirements as other anglers. Just have to make sure you don't introduce ich to the tank and be dedicated to feeding it live food and training it onto frozen.

Agreed. But german is a kick@ss language so that makes up for it,

It's also fun to freak people out by screaming in German while angrily banging on a desk with your fist. 5otsag.jpg

It's also fun to freak people out by screaming in German while angrily banging on a desk with your fist. 5otsag.jpg

Nein! Nein! Nein!

Nein! Nein! Nein!

DIE STANDUHR AUF DIE KIRCHE KUCHE BRAUCHE EIN NEUE WOHNUNG. DER FLAGGEN GELB UND DEM PFANNKUCHEN IST IN DER STADT. ICH HABE VIELE KATZEN IN MEINE HOSE! :angry:

DIE STANDUHR AUF DIE KIRCHE KUCHE BRAUCHE EIN NEUE WOHNUNG. DER FLAGGEN GELB UND DEM PFANNKUCHEN IST IN DER STADT. ICH HABE VIELE KATZEN IN MEINE HOSE! :angry:

Why do you have cats in your pants?

altolamprologus

THE CLOCK ON THE CHURCH KITCHEN NEED A NEW APARTMENT. THE YELLOW FLAG AND THE PANCAKES IN THE CITY. I HAVE MANY CATS IN MY PANTS

Interesting...

THE CLOCK ON THE CHURCH KITCHEN NEED A NEW APARTMENT. THE YELLOW FLAG AND THE PANCAKES IN THE CITY. I HAVE MANY CATS IN MY PANTS

Interesting...

tumblr_lyj6iaB7LL1roo127o1_400.gif

Kinda off-topic, but

2. Metro, I love you sig! Did you make it? I think I'm in love with the colors :wub:

Sowwy, I missed this Q before. TinyGiant made the sig for me. He's hidden a few hot pink shoes in it as well....

altolamprologus

The black blob of doom has gotten the taste for fish! Two damsels down, two to go. And OMG he is growing like there's no tomorrow! He's easily 2 inches long now

I don't know how I missed this thread.......Very nice!!!! Anglers are so very unique, and I didn't know they come in black. I just saw the vid of him eating the damsel...WOW.

I like the new scape!!

altolamprologus
I want a black blob of doom. :/

Doesn't everyone?

I don't know how I missed this thread.......Very nice!!!! Anglers are so very unique, and I didn't know they come in black. I just saw the vid of him eating the damsel...WOW.

I like the new scape!!

Thanks :) He's the only solid black one I've ever seen, but it's unlikely he'll stay that way. I've been expecting him to turn red to blend in with the macros but so far it hasn't happened.

altolamprologus
I am so happy yours has stayed the same color so far, he is such a little cutie! I love his feet!

I love his feet too. Whenever he's being ninja and I can't find him I just look for the toes :)

altolamprologus
Yup, who knows maybe blob will turn this color to match the macro you have like you said.

Maybe. I think I'd rather have him stay black though

I love his feet too. Whenever he's being ninja and I can't find him I just look for the toes :)

Like Where's Waldo but where is the toes! :lol:

Archived