inTank Media Baskets

Mike's ADA 60H (45) - Updated 2/5/2012

JNA_DESIGN

from what I can see that scape looks really cool,

on the under side of that overhang would be dendro heaven!

what are the dimensions of that 200g?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And would you guys like to see some more photos of the 200 gallon even though this is a nano forum?

I don't think anyone would complain about pictures... unless they are shopped haha

photoxwk.jpg

I should have the set up done and in the configuration that I want. I have a few more things coming in the mail. I also made the light stand out of a hold birdcage hanging pole thing? I took a hack saw to it and actually got some use out of it =)

Ill post more pictures of this tank and my the 200 cube by next weekend. Got some new corals coming in for the 200 =)

310672_250595308318413_100001038364997_785185_145237312_n.jpg

Just got the lily's in the mail today. In a few hours gunna whip out the real camera my parents have laying around and take a few pics of the 200. Its no marco lens but its better then a iPhone.

When I got the light I was so excited that I had it and wanted to hang it I just put this thing together. I didnt measure a thing, just took my hack saw, eye balled it, and screwed it down... Guess getting out of the 20 items or less line at walmart when I had like 30 gave me good Karma because I think it turned out pretty nice.

img4478m.jpg

img4479n.jpg

img4482g.jpg

How'd you make your light stand? I totally need that for my Sol--I needed an L bracket LOL and I'm SO not DIY-capable :(...

Awesome tank, love it :)

I really just had the bird stand in the garage and I wanted to just throw something together to have the light hang so I can play with it over the water. It just was luck that it turned out pretty sweet if I dont say so myself :D

Im not very DIY myself, I have always had some sort of vision when I take on a project but I usually run into either lack of skill or lack or material/technology to actually go 100% with the project. But I do like to try, even tho I crash and burn 9 out of 10 times :lol:

Thanks for posting the pictures of the light stand.

Anytime. :happy:

Looks good buddy! i knew i should of got me a 60H too! lol oh well :/

What's your plan for corals and fish?

I love chalices and zoas so mostly that plus a few hards uptop, like a ora birdsnest and a forest fire acro. wanna try the non photosythetic corals too. I think they are amazing.

Fish thinking of some:

ORA snowflake (pair)

ORA indgo dottyback

Helfrichi Firefish

But honestly Im gunna wait a while, the clowns ill get soon but Im looking for a really nice rare fish that just jumps out at me and I have to have it. Like a blue Midas or something. My parents tank is amazing but the fish in there are mostly pretty common, they are very amazing fish, but common. I been in the fish keeping game for to long, I know ill want something rare :lol:

Thanks everyone, just got done emailing SaltySupply and for the price diffrence of the SOL since the price drop they are going to send me a Mr.Aqua 12 gallon... What am I going to do with another tank? lol. I have 6 set up total... Guess I will try breeding dwarf mexican crayfish :happy:

Archived