ReefCleaners.org

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omgomgomg

Looks like you did an awesome job B)

Thanks! Let me just say one thing, that was a $%#&t load of soldering!!! I'm glad the hard part is over. I just need to work on retrofitting the hood now. BTW, that was a crappy cell phone pic. I plan on posting my entire aquastyle conversion when I'm done.

I had to drop in here to say hello...and WOW...nice tank! Beautiful clowns too. I really like your rockscape!

Thanks! I love my snows. They are a goofy but beautiful pair. And I drove 2 1/2 hours to get em', so they mean a lot to me.

I just put my corals in the cube. I need to get a new FTS soon.

Well, out of all the corals I have I've only committed two of them to the rock scape. The rest are still in the sand bed. I feel like an interior designer and this decision making is very tough. On another note, my frogspawn (which I committed) is very happy in his new spot and opened up all the way today. The LEDs are making him a happy camper. I also did some well-deserved tank maintenance today. Whoever designed the back chambers of this tank is evil!!! Getting those pumps out is a huge PITA!

omg...that POTM entry is HILARIOUS! Love it!!!! Stiff competition this month :)

I was looking at the sand and all of a sudden I see two eyeballs! I ran for the camera and he was more than willing to oblige. It would be neat to win, but like you said the competition is stiff.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's just say, I go to Craigslist every other day and type in coral and go through the first couple pages. There are some amazing deals sometimes. Persistence pays off.

surgicalsense
Let's just say, I go to Craigslist every other day and type in coral and go through the first couple pages. There are some amazing deals sometimes. Persistence pays off.

And so your still with holding the dirt, I read. -_-

Gena and I are going to Vivid this Saturday.

I need to go this weekend too. I've given up on finding a healthy BSJ. The ones coming in lately aren't making it. I don't want to unnecessarily risk the health of my snowflakes. So I have some store credit to work with.

Archived