Top Shelf Aquatics

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

surgicalsense
I can get them out. I guess I could give them away. I'd hate to have freeze them. They've been around for a while. Does anyone local want them?

Your psycho murdering hermits? :huh:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is nice to be able to check out the goods in the back and hand pick some stuff. How's the tank going?

Someday when I come back to visit, I wanna check out that back room. I'd also like to arrange a sushi dinner with Gena, Daniel, and yourself!!! Is Jack from Light and Healthy on Lyons still there??? My daughter and I used to go there weekly.

My tank is doing great so far. I have million $$ worth of coral and it still looks empty. I'm slowly picking up some SPS as you suggested a while back. I also placed an order from Morgan the Reef Gardener. She has the best rics!

surgicalsense
Someday when I come back to visit, I wanna check out that back room. I'd also like to arrange a sushi dinner with Gena, Daniel, and yourself!!! Is Jack from Light and Healthy on Lyons still there??? My daughter and I used to go there weekly.

My tank is doing great so far. I have million $$ worth of coral and it still looks empty. I'm slowly picking up some SPS as you suggested a while back. I also placed an order from Morgan the Reef Gardener. She has the best rics!

Who's Daniel Marc? :lol:

Your psycho murdering hermits? :huh:

They're harmless. :unsure:

I only eat Sushi at Kyoto Sushi and Love Sushi. They're both pretty good. Kyoto has an all-you-can-eat lunch deal. I get my fill. Glad to hear you're adding some SPS. I need to get this damned nutrient problem in balance soon. Its driving me nuts and brown is not a desirable color for SPS last time I checked. I need more rics, but I end up dropped da loot on SPS every time. <_<:wub:

Haha joe...looking good bro

Thanks bud. It'll look a lot better once I get everything in check.

I noticed that my water was a little cloudy and then I noticed my new trochus snail sperming all up in my tank. I was like, "respect ese!" :slap: Geez.

6e47c119.jpg

I'm starting to get quite the little SPS collection now. Woot! I need a new FTS soon. My buddy is supposed to swing by with a fancy pants camera soon. Note the killer hiding in the middle of the pic. :angry:

393a0494.jpg

Sps looking goood! Yep, you need some more!

How well behaved is your six line? I'm thinking of getting one as my last fish.

surgicalsense
Danielle, make no mistake about it, they are murders. Murderers, I tell you!!! omgomgomg

a5a3825a.jpg

:o ... they came from the wrong side of the tank, I see.

:P I can take some of those shells off your hands, my current hermits could totally use them ;)

Sps looking goood! Yep, you need some more!

How well behaved is your six line? I'm thinking of getting one as my last fish.

I haven't had any problems with him. I got him first and then added the clowns without problems. But I got all my fish as babies and I feed them pretty regular so they get along pretty well. I love the way he is always swimming through the rocks. I told my wife that if he starts acting like as ass then we either have to get a bigger tank and we can keep him in the sump or this $17 a-hole gets a new home. I love my clowns and they rule the roost. Plus I got them when they were only 4 months old. I'm sort of attached to them. I was able to hand pick them from the breeder and they're my buddies. When I get a bigger tank, I want to get a female blue star leopard wrasse really bad.

leopardf.png

:o ... they came from the wrong side of the tank, I see.

:P I can take some of those shells off your hands, my current hermits could totally use them ;)

Truth. They're thug life. I have those shells drying in the sun right now. You can some a few if you want them.

surgicalsense
Truth. They're thug life. I have those shells drying in the sun right now. You can some a few if you want them.

Pretty fish ... yes, I will take some of those shells. I have all my orginal hermits from when I started my tank, with the addition of 2 micro blues that have grown and are no longer micro :P

You do have a nice sps collection going on in here!!!!!!

My sixline was perfectly well-behaved until I tried to add a new fish to the tank. He became the psycho fish from hell!!!!!! He was the last fish I added, but I later had a fish death that I wanted to replace. I eventually had to remove the sixline so I could get new fish.

Look into a pink-streaked wrasse. They are supposed to be very peaceful and they look very similar to the sixline! That's what I'm going to get for my frag tank.

surgicalsense
I now have 2 more empty shells. :ninja:

So what are you going to do? Exile the hermits? ... do you think they are eating the snails also, or just jacking them for their shells?

surgicalsense
They are going to go to sleep I think.

Your going to put your thug hermits to sleep :mellow: ... I just want to make sure I am on the same page here with you. You know your remark was vague -_-

Your going to put your thug hermits to sleep :mellow: ... I just want to make sure I am on the same page here with you. You know your remark was vague -_-

I have some time, so I'll probably just try to find a home for them. If not, I'll bring them with me next time I go to Vivid.

surgicalsense
I have some time, so I'll probably just try to find a home for them. If not, I'll bring them with me next time I go to Vivid.

What type of hermits are they? Really aggressive <_<

surgicalsense
Either blue legged or red legged, or a combo of both. They are pretty small. Dwarf size.

I have two micro, but they are pretty harmless. Wow, you have some vicious drarf hermit :P

ae6c663a.jpg

Here is a pic of the acrylic frag rack I got on ebay for $9 shipped. It's actually pretty nice considering the price. I also place my order in to reef cleaners and got a cleaner pack. fingerscrossed

Archived