Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jacob's Elos Mini

Jacobnano

Deleted User 4

Don't know about you but I only spend nothing for undergrad years because of financial aid. Med school shouldn't be cheap though, but doctors make much more than 75k lol. More like 100k and above.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know about you but I only spend nothing for undergrad years because of financial aid. Med school shouldn't be cheap though, but doctors make much more than 75k lol. More like 100k and above.

Oh well I thought you meant a job in the biology/zoology field. My sister wasn't able to get much financial aid because my dad was deployed for a few years making really good money, and then as soon as it stopped we were kind of struggling, and the financial aid was based on that salary and not his regular salary. I would probably have a better chance of getting good financial aid since that was 3 years ago that he was making a lot of money. Also the schools in VA are so stingy about scholarships and aid, idk if it's different in Cali but school over here is so expensive because of it. My sister graduated highschool with a 4.3 GPA, Class President of a "top highschool" and got no scholarships. She's trying to get into Med School too, hoping to get an MD and become a Pediatrician but she'd be extremely lucky to get any scholarship money. Sorry for hijacking the thread Jacob! haha

Deleted User 4

Oh well I thought you meant a job in the biology/zoology field. My sister wasn't able to get much financial aid because my dad was deployed for a few years making really good money, and then as soon as it stopped we were kind of struggling, and the financial aid was based on that salary and not his regular salary. I would probably have a better chance of getting good financial aid since that was 3 years ago that he was making a lot of money. Also the schools in VA are so stingy about scholarships and aid, idk if it's different in Cali but school over here is so expensive because of it. My sister graduated highschool with a 4.3 GPA, Class President of a "top highschool" and got no scholarships. She's trying to get into Med School too, hoping to get an MD and become a Pediatrician but she'd be extremely lucky to get any scholarship money. Sorry for hijacking the thread Jacob! haha

Yeah I get what you mean. Let your sister know I said "Good luck" to her receiving a scholarship. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived