Cultivated Reef

►MACNA 2011 Pictures ◄

inTank

macnabanner.jpg

Who's going to MACNA 2011 this year? You'll get to see the most amazing new products, talk with vendors and manufactures, see some pretty kick ass tanks, play in endless corn fields, and oh you'll get to see inTank!

floorplan.jpg

i say this is where we need our sponsor's support to get us there.. lets have a vote here inTank to fly all of us out to MACNA :)

Good plan. We will be picking up in this

G650.jpg

WOW! :o The Reef Hobby business is even boomier than I could have ever imagined.

Maybe you could downgrade the travel expenses a little and instead offer free shipping on all orders of $3.00 or more.

Just throwing the idea out there... ;)

Yes, I'm thinking about it. I will definitely check out your booth if I go. Are you planning to bring any of the AC110 media baskets?

At the least we will have the prototypes there. I don't think production units would be ready by then as we just started testing them. I'm trying not to push too much stuff right now as this show is eating up all of my free time.

If you guys come make sure you make it by Friday night. Open bar, wow was last year fun met so many awesome people from around the world.

WOW! :o The Reef Hobby business is even boomier than I could have ever imagined.

Maybe you could downgrade the travel expenses a little and instead offer free shipping on all orders of $3.00 or more.

Just throwing the idea out there... ;)

But we get HUGE tax breaks as corporate jet owners. We basically owe none at all after purchasing the new G6 with full logos. If we gave that back on free shipping how could I watch the Packer game while flying to see a client in The Netherlands? I don't follow this free thing you are talking about, sorry. I do love my air conditioned seats and skinny flight attendants.

• 2 weeks later...

So we arranged a few pretty neat giveaways for this show. Who's going? Rumor has it GFY is the new "hello" at the booth.

So we arranged a few pretty neat giveaways for this show. Who's going? Rumor has it GFY is the new "hello" at the booth.

LOL I love it - You guys have a great sense of humor at least

• 2 weeks later...
It was good to see you at MACNA. The booth looked awesome...nice work! I'm sure that security could remove Ray if you need them to. :lol:
I don't know if you realize this. I was security.

Rumor has it, there was a "hit" out on inTank.

Also, I could remove YOU from N-R, if need be.

Good to put a face to SpongeBob. I suggested we try and find you. Show up at your house drunk sometime after midnight. It didn't happen.

It was good to see you at MACNA. The booth looked awesome...nice work! I'm sure that security could remove Ray if you need them to. :lol:

What up Mr. Bass! It's awesome to put a face to a sponge. And to find out that the intelligent posts are not made by a 14 year old. lol

Hope you enjoyed the show.

For us unfortunate many, any promos that you can share with us during the event....thx

Msjboy

Make sure you book that trip to MANCA 2012!

Here are some pics from MACNA. I didn't get to take as many as I wanted but I talk too much.

The booth. Later on Chris from Nano Customs stopped by to put a sweet ass LED light on the spinning Solana.

Booth:

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

Plastic business cards, HUGE hit:

IMG_2944.jpg

At the banquet Marineland gave out "prototype" strip leds to everyone. Well give out a light and this is what you get at the hotels, lol.

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

inTanked:

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

What up Mr. Bass! It's awesome to put a face to a sponge. And to find out that the intelligent posts are not made by a 14 year old. lol

Hope you enjoyed the show.

:lol: Yeah, not 14 anymore. Heck, even 41 has come and gone.

I enjoyed the show. Being local, it was certainly worth going to. Too bad you didn't have time to listen to some of the speakers (a few were quite good, and most had at least bits of good information). The tour of Central Campus was interesting too.

IMG_2953.jpg
Haha...that's awesome!

Archived