- Brief History
Small tank containing low-maintenance inhabitants. Tank started on 2.12.11 with a transfer of the remaining livestock from my prior 40 breeder setup.
System Specs and Methodology:
- Tank: 3 gallon all-in-one "Barracuda" aquarium by picoaquariums.com. 12"x6"x9" display with built-in sump, consisting of 3 chambers for filtration and return.
- Lighting: Nano Box Reef 12" 12-LED unit with Ryujin controller.
- Water and Salt: RO/DI produced by an AirWaterIce Mighty Mite unit (upgraded to 150gpd production). Mixed with ESV B-Ionic Seawater System salt to 1.025 sg. 10% water change daily.
- Flow: Hydor Pico Evo-Mag 300 GPH return pump.
- Filtration: Filter pads, Chemi-pure Elite, Red mangroves, Assorted display macro algae.
- Top-off: Manually topped off twice daily using RO/DI.
- Feeding: 3-4 times weekly DT's Oyster Eggs, Reefcleaners.org Filter Feeder mix, Hikari Rotifiers
- Photography: Canon 30D, Canon 28-135 IS USM, Sigma 150mm Macro
Livestock and Profiles:
Eviota nigriventris (2)
- Invertebrates and Miscellaneous
Yellow frilly sponge
Cerithium sp. snail
Astraea sp. snail
Littorinidae sp. snail
Nerita sp. snail
Nassarius sp. snail
Edited by DHaut, 30 October 2011 - 11:38 AM.