tpallas' 11.4g LED SPS Rimless

tpallas

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paleoreef103
Long time, no update. Here's some pics:

DSC_0188.jpg

Your entertainment center looks like an optical illusion! Is that like a three legged stand for it?

Anyway, beautiful set up and execution! It looks much bigger than an 11.4 gallon tank. I can't believe the whole thing is only about 20" long.

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, the East Coast power outage gave me about 24 hours without power....which in this tank is a long time. I lost a few SPS and my large clam.

So to safeguard against this, made some equipment upgrades:

DSC_0160-5.jpg

DSC_0162-3.jpg

My tank has had a few devastating shocks over the past couple of months. First, the move in March, which resulted in a cycle and some algae....now this, which likely set me back 6 months. So my plan now is just to keep everything stable and let it sit.

Sorry for your loss. Yeah, your tank looks pretty stocked ahah. Should let it sit and grow like you said.

Thanks I appreciate it. Not much else I can do at this point. I do have my 33g to keep me busy!

Thanks I appreciate it. Not much else I can do at this point. I do have my 33g to keep me busy!

Man there's a lot of sticks packed in this tank. Looking forward to seeing how things progress. Looks great so far. :)

Amazing tank, sorry you recently had some losses! I can't wait to see a recent FTS though despite the bad happenings.

Deleted User 4

Well, you can try to sell some of it ahha. Just an alternative like what I did not too long ago.

• 1 month later...

Man you sure have upgraded a lot since the last time I was on here.

You've done an outstanding job with this build. And I am diggin' ya rockwork

• 4 years later...

Archived