3 replies to this topic

Giga

Giga

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 2,993 posts
  • Joined 17 Aug 2007
  • Virginia Beach, VA

I'll be filling my tank soon and would like a mantis shrimp. I've read you've found odd mantis shrimp. Can you post pic of all mantis shrimp you've found?

Mangrove Forest-Retired      Black Lagoon-Retired     Guide to growing mangroves

mangrovefeature.jpg

Bonsai                                                                    Red & Black                                                                       The Drop Off

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Nano Reefer

• Sponsor
  • 7,324 posts
  • Joined 23 Nov 2007
I am not really into taking pictures to be honest...I might get a few here and there.

Giga

Giga

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 2,993 posts
  • Joined 17 Aug 2007
  • Virginia Beach, VA
lol

Mangrove Forest-Retired      Black Lagoon-Retired     Guide to growing mangroves

mangrovefeature.jpg

Bonsai                                                                    Red & Black                                                                       The Drop Off

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Nano Reefer

• Sponsor
  • 7,324 posts
  • Joined 23 Nov 2007
I never even took a picture that I developed until I started the website. Even then 95% of those pictures were taken by customers thankfully. We had a whole set of awesome pictures from icognito a few years back, but they were too good to use on the site. Even common things like snails looked better I thought than in real life. That about sums up my photo skills, I realize their limits and stick with them. I wouldn't have done than mantis any justice anyway. :)

Edited by johnmaloney, 15 July 2011 - 06:37 AM.