3 replies to this topic

Giga

Giga

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 2,919 posts
  • Joined 17 Aug 2007
  • Virginia Beach, VA

I'll be filling my tank soon and would like a mantis shrimp. I've read you've found odd mantis shrimp. Can you post pic of all mantis shrimp you've found?

Mangrove Forest               Black Lagoon                Guide to growing mangroves

mangrovefeature.jpg

Bonsai                                                                                                                                                                                 The Drop Off

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Nano Reefer

• Sponsor
  • 7,296 posts
  • Joined 23 Nov 2007
I am not really into taking pictures to be honest...I might get a few here and there.

Giga

Giga

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 2,919 posts
  • Joined 17 Aug 2007
  • Virginia Beach, VA
lol

Mangrove Forest               Black Lagoon                Guide to growing mangroves

mangrovefeature.jpg

Bonsai                                                                                                                                                                                 The Drop Off

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Nano Reefer

• Sponsor
  • 7,296 posts
  • Joined 23 Nov 2007
I never even took a picture that I developed until I started the website. Even then 95% of those pictures were taken by customers thankfully. We had a whole set of awesome pictures from icognito a few years back, but they were too good to use on the site. Even common things like snails looked better I thought than in real life. That about sums up my photo skills, I realize their limits and stick with them. I wouldn't have done than mantis any justice anyway. :)

Edited by johnmaloney, 15 July 2011 - 06:37 AM.