• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

craigofva

craigofva

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 28 Jun 2011

Reefgardener ur sezy on so many levels ;)

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,411 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

Reefgardener ur sezy on so many levels ;)

You forgot your 'L' ;)

Also do you carry this sponge?
Posted Image

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

craigofva

craigofva

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 28 Jun 2011
Smooth move mr squarepants

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,336 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
If that's for real then sponge Bob has some skinny ass arms. :lol:
REEFGARDENER.NET
The only place you ever need to visit!!
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,411 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Then come off, remember?

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH