Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Thanks bud but those are the same old ones I've had since July. The LEDs have really transformed their color. Look like completely new coral :)

Woo! I had to change it back to 20/page to see for myself because I'm on page 20 :lol:

oh my bad! lol they did change color alot tho. i want LEDsss! :P

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, when you upgrade it's going to be sick! B)

You guys hyping the LEDs has made me so excited to get mine. I'm going to order as soon as I hear back from Aquastyles confirming my custom combination of colors (I'm half 6500k and half 10000k instead of all 10000k whites). :happydance:

I don't have any expectations that anyone will read it start to finish. And if they did they would probably be pissed off at how much bull#### they had to wade through.

But if you want to, I made a table of contents on the first post that links you to the on topic changes this thing has gone through.

Also, I went 2 weeks of talking to myself on here before people started noticing, just keep doing what you're doing and comment on other threads and people will start to notice. B)

I read it start to finish, loved the progression of the whole thing!

You guys hyping the LEDs has made me so excited to get mine. I'm going to order as soon as I hear back from Aquastyles confirming my custom combination of colors (I'm half 6500k and half 10000k instead of all 10000k whites). :happydance:

Sweet! That's going to be awesome!

Prolly just leave it alone.

Every now and then Euphyllia's look ugly, but usually comeback.

I still turned down my light but I'm not as concerned anymore. I always microanalyze new coral :eek:

I read it start to finish, loved the progression of the whole thing!

Holy cow! Snaps for Spiro!

Yeah home improvement sucks while it's happening but is awesome when it's finished :) glad to see its getting done.

Sorry about your headache though. Maybe you could go see John Redcorn about that.

HAHA I love King of the Hill!

Serious Kat is right, if you don't at least scan each page your missing ALOT.

Dude, when you upgrade it's going to be sick! B)

haha i hope so!, did you happen to get my last PM?

can't wait to see that, that should look awsome.

did you happen to get my last PM?

YGPM. I'm not sure, the one from a while back? I could have sworn I replied to it.

All I could picture!

Did you watch the new Fear Factor that was on tonight? I DVR'd it and haven't watched it yet. I hope it's good.

No, I don't have Cable just one of those off air converter boxes......

It was TV or internet and I need the net more. Besides we DL all the movies/TV shows we could want and watch them on the PS3.

;)

Makes sense :) I'd choose net over cable too. But this was on NBC if I remember correctly so you probably could have seen it.

I like my ps3, I like that in three years I've had to buy 3 xboxes and today I don't have a working xbox but in 2 years I've only bought one ps3 and I have one working ps3. Have you played Uncharted or do you just use it for other things?

Ha no I play Call of Duty, I like the story mode of all of them (I have the first 3 got kind of sick of buying new ones every 6 months) And yes I laugh at the Xbox, I have had this PS3 since they came out and it rocks.

We have an external hard drive plugged into it via USB and that's where the movies are stored so we don't kill it's internal memory.

Hmmmm then I missed it, I usually watch Tera Nova on Mondays, and Bones on Thursdays, and Kitchen Nightmares on Friday. Otherwise I just let the hubby watch whatever. He usually likes the downloads of Dual Survival, it's fricking funny watching a desert hippie who won't wear shoes survive with a military trained sniper from Florida! LMFAO

You should play it, it's fun. You're a treasure hunter but it's also a shooter, puzzle solver, and parkour game :)

I used to play cod but I'm burnt out on it anymore. The problem was I played with people who play in tournaments and took it way to seriously and played way too much.

I've seen dual survival is it pretty funny. So is Man, Woman, Wild.

Dual Survival, it's fricking funny watching a desert hippie who won't wear shoes survive with a military trained sniper from Florida! LMFAO

my favorite show... (besides walking dead and breaking bad)

to be honest i have had like 5 different friends call me and say that Cody reminds them of me =) i rocked the long hair and hugged trees for a long long time

Exactly why I stopped playing COD as well, they would be so serious, or if I was on the chat line people would be all OMG it's a GIRL! Let's get all perverted and piss her man off.

Stupid little boys......

I will check it out, I know we have other games but I am not sure where he put them.......

Man, Woman, Wild...... Hmmmm I will make a mental note to have the Hubbie check that out.

OH and BTW if anyone has seen the movie "In the Name of the King" that one is good DO NOT watch the sequel...... OMG I was literally dying inside for 30 minutes until he got sic of it too. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad.

(besides walking dead and breaking bad)

Hey, EZ, I liked you before, you don't have to keep trying :lol: I was late on the breaking bad train (now midseason in the 2nd) but I was on the walking dead from the start. How about that midseason finale? Holy cow.

I've also been watching American Horror Story which is awesome.

Exactly why I stopped playing COD as well, they would be so serious, or if I was on the chat line people would be all OMG it's a GIRL! Let's get all perverted and piss her man off.

Stupid little boys......

I'm sure being a girl online anywhere is tough :lol:

----------

On topic rant. Okay so I had a good experience with that LFS I hate. Need to trade cichlids. Thought I'd at least give them a call. Guy's exact words: "you may want to try where you got them from, we only take care of customers who take care of us." what a raging #######. I mean I'm still getting good credit form the other LFS but I thought I'd see what they say.

I'm sure being a girl online anywhere is tough :lol:

----------

On topic rant. Okay so I had a good experience with that LFS I hate. Need to trade cichlids. Thought I'd at least give them a call. Guy's exact words: "you may want to try where you got them from, we only take care of customers who take care of us." what a raging #######. I mean I'm still getting good credit form the other LFS but I thought I'd see what they say.

Yes being a chick on the net is hard! Everyone thinks they can go all cyber sex with me and I am not down with that!

Ack to that LFS, sounds like the one who had PO4 at 2.0ppm and told me it was fine and my tank would be fine. OMG what a bunch of ###HOLES

Archived