Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I'm pretty sure I threw this thing too :lol:

The problem is I want it to look nice :( I just don't know how to do it right. I have like a million feet of netting so at least I can mess up a lot.

It is pretty big, I'll get an FTS as soon as its fully extended so you can get an idea but the base is 4" wide and now the arms make it about 5" wide. It's definitely large enough to host the clowns comfortably which was why I chose a large one.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

Now that is a hellva frogspawn. My clowns are goofs. They host the skimmer at night. :mellow: ... They do not have interest in the froggy at this time. Oh well...

I am on a mission to attempt to get a duncan this week. If able and get my hands on another head of zoa for the other front small rock in the sandbed of the tank.

That froggie is "Da Bomb" I love it. You snagged a great one there my friend.

For a cover, try using egg crate with the center cut out creating a frame and then stretch your netting across it. That's what I'm planning on doing with my new tank.

Rob

Looks like a happy froggie trying to extend! LOL

Can't wait to see it fully poofed up!

GL with the screen top, I am going to make one too but I am going to use the Make your own window screen thing/kit,

Now that is a hellva frogspawn. My clowns are goofs. They host the skimmer at night. :mellow: ... They do not have interest in the froggy at this time. Oh well...

I am on a mission to attempt to get a duncan this week. If able and get my hands on another head of zoa for the other front small rock in the sandbed of the tank.

I'll be watching :) I like the way Duncans look. I also like Elegance B)

Froggy looks fantastiche! omgomgomg

Few more days, and she should be good to move.... B)

Here's hoping! I think it ate some stuff today when I fed it. Like what you added to your sig as well. B)

That froggie is "Da Bomb" I love it. You snagged a great one there my friend.

For a cover, try using egg crate with the center cut out creating a frame and then stretch your netting across it. That's what I'm planning on doing with my new tank.

Thanks man, I like that idea. However, since I suck, I might just use eggcrate and and call it a day. Since it's white, it shouldn't absorb too much light and most light would be deflected back into the tank with the white sides.

I liked it better when I didn't have fish that hung around the surface. :rant:

Looks like a happy froggie trying to extend! LOL

Can't wait to see it fully poofed up!

GL with the screen top, I am going to make one too but I am going to use the Make your own window screen thing/kit,

Thanks :) I'm happy with it! I hate that I can't just buy a premade top that isn't glass. Maybe they make some sort of top for terrariums? I had a 20L for some gecko's and it had a screen top... hmmm.

I'll be watching :) I like the way Duncans look. I also like Elegance B)

Here's hoping! I think it ate some stuff today when I fed it. Like what you added to your sig as well. B)

Thanks man, I like that idea. However, since I suck, I might just use eggcrate and and call it a day. Since it's white, it shouldn't absorb too much light and most light would be deflected back into the tank with the white sides.

I liked it better when I didn't have fish that hung around the surface. :rant:

Thanks :) I'm happy with it! I hate that I can't just buy a premade top that isn't glass. Maybe they make some sort of top for terrariums? I had a 20L for some gecko's and it had a screen top... hmmm.

HEY! :ninja: is for sale in Medium size on BlueZoo!

He is even on sale!

But you went flame! LOL Love the change of fish nice colors!

HEY! :ninja: is for sale in Medium size on BlueZoo!

He is even on sale!

But you went flame! LOL Love the change of fish nice colors!

Haha that's life, what's what you want past the time you want it. :rolleyes::P

If I upgrade to a 75 I'll get him probably.

Well.... I'm obviously not the 99%.... :rolleyes:

B)

Hey everyone, please go vote for my POTM Entry.

:flower: :flower: :flower:

I'd really appreciate it. :)

You're welcome :)

What's your plans tomorrow? I still have to bake a pumpkin pie tonight. It's just the 3 of us. I have a 15 pound turkey for 3. Good thing we like turkey over here!

Honestly I don't know what's going to happen lol. Grandparents were supposed to come, but Tuesday, typical grandma move, canceled. So we can either drive with Molly who is a terrible rider or not go. She has to be watched at the vet because of the diabetes do not just anyone can watch her and the vet is all booked up.

So I don't know. We lived in the last place for 15 years, they visited twice and then one time one of my aunts and uncles came (I have 6 sets). And now we have been here for 2 years and no one has come.

But regardless I'll have turkey and football, that's pretty much all I need B)

15lb!? Are you sure you have enough? :P

Don't forget to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!!!! Even if you just turn it on for a second :)

I am chilling my shortening for the pie crust and we are headed out for sushi tonight. It's actually my son's birthday dinner request. His birthday was Sunday but no sushi places open on Sunday so we decided tonight would be a good night for it since tomorrow I'll be cooking my butt off :lol:

I hope you have a great day tomorrow, whatever you decide to do!!!!!!

Hey bro, you know I was kidding. Could not have done better myself!

Haha I knew you were B) and I'm pretty sure you could do a lot better! You don't understand my DIY failure... My cardboard box/fence has fallen twice. :lol:

Don't forget to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!!!! Even if you just turn it on for a second :)

I am chilling my shortening for the pie crust and we are headed out for sushi tonight. It's actually my son's birthday dinner request. His birthday was Sunday but no sushi places open on Sunday so we decided tonight would be a good night for it since tomorrow I'll be cooking my butt off :lol:

I hope you have a great day tomorrow, whatever you decide to do!!!!!!

I'm sure it will be on at some point :)

Sushi? It sucks here :lol: but I like it when I go to the beach

You have a great day too! :)

I just voted, for all of you that have not, please do so.

And Vote For Joel!!!!!!!!!!!!

B) .... B) .... B) .... B) .... B) .... B) .... B) .... B) .... B) .... B)

Will do :) it was about 1" extended before the lights came on this morning. I'm not really sure how long the tentacles should be. I was expecting it to be like the torch I had but I don't think that's the case.

Right now I'm on the road to Cincy. B)

Gonna have to defend my position as MVP QB in the annual Hale Bowl.

Gonna have to defend my position as MVP QB in the annual Hale Bowl.

omgomgomg

Make sure when the girls "tackle" you, they don't touch your beard. It's an immediate sex drive.

This is a family event you perv. :lol:

And it's usually just the guys. I have like 12 guy cousins and 3 uncles and my dad on this side of the family. A bunch played high school football, one played college, and one will play college and will probably go pro, he's a beast. Needless to say it gets a little crazy, we go down to the highschool football field thats usually frozen and muddy by now. I went to private school that didn't have a football team so I never officially played (soccer and basketball instead) but I played flag leagues and have a pretty good arm. Then after we take votes and give mvp awards. It's a fun little family tradition.

Archived