SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

grandmasterbakka

if it doesn't show up soon, i'll take a cutting and glue it down to a small piece of rubble. i split my xenia again for ya and i'll do the same to it when it gets large enough for me to feel comfortable with detaching it.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man, we will just wait on it. I don't want you to lose anymore coral on account of me. You'll have to hang out again soon. I'm going to wlp in the morning to get my replacement clown, need anything?

Yes mam, I got it at 1:15pm :) it says delivery by 3:00. My friend who works at the pet store will be there starting at 11 so I'm going to try to be there around then and get her acclimating and hopefully the coral will come then or shortly after.

I'm happy you got your confirmation too! I can't wait to see him in your tank! :)

Fair enough, I just don't want to be reckless with living things. B) Once you get some on some rubble and growing good ill more than willingly take them!

Also, miss Molly was being a total ham earlier:

zzi8e.jpg

She was sleep growling/barking about 30 minutes ago... So adorable :wub:

Also, miss Molly was being a total ham earlier:

zzi8e.jpg

She was sleep growling/barking about 30 minutes ago... So adorable :wub:

Awwwww, is that a bow in her fur? Too cute!

Haha yeah that was her Halloween bow, she's getting a bath tomorrow so I'm sure she will either get a thanksgiving or Christmas bow.

As she has gotten older (she'll 9 this month, I think I said 10 before but I miscounted) she has become a huge ham. If you're new, and a woman, she will turn her charm up to 11.

Haha yeah that was her Halloween bow, she's getting a bath tomorrow so I'm sure she will either get a thanksgiving or Christmas bow.

As she has gotten older (she'll 9 this month, I think I said 10 before but I miscounted) she has become a huge ham. If you're new, and a woman, she will turn her charm up to 11.

Awww so cute. I remember my dog growing up used to get themed scarves every time he went to the groomer. My cat Lily isn't too big of a fan of that sort of thing, but I subject her to a Halloween costume and a Christmas scarf anyway. :lol:

Forum related question that I don't feel like bothering making a new topic for:

How do I unsubscribe from email alerts? Also, can I selectively unsubscribe from certain threads? I'm getting over 150 emails a day (not counting random deletions, I've deleted 3 sets of 48+ *today*). There are threads here that I would still like to get notifications for but threads like mine, where I check it frequently, I do not need emails for. :D

Awww so cute. I remember my dog growing up used to get themed scarves every time he went to the groomer. My cat Lily isn't too big of a fan of that sort of thing, but I subject her to a Halloween costume and a Christmas scarf anyway. :lol:

When I lived in Teays Valley the groomer did bandanas. :) do you have cat scarf pictures?

Nvm re unsubscribing :) figured it out.

Maybe I should have read those emails before deleting them :P

Forum related question that I don't feel like bothering making a new topic for:

How do I unsubscribe from email alerts? Also, can I selectively unsubscribe from certain threads? I'm getting over 150 emails a day (not counting random deletions, I've deleted 3 sets of 48+ *today*). There are threads here that I would still like to get notifications for but threads like mine, where I check it frequently, I do not need emails for. :D

Just go to your profile and then click "My Controls". Then on the left sidebar there's a category called subscriptions. Click on "View Topics". Then it will list all the threads you're subscribed too and you can select to delete whichever ones you no longer want.

When I lived in Teays Valley the groomer did bandanas. :) do you have cat scarf pictures?

Of course! I take way too many photos of my cat...

ddnitw.jpg

Just go to your profile and then click "My Controls". Then on the left sidebar there's a category called subscriptions. Click on "View Topics". Then it will list all the threads you're subscribed too and you can select to delete whichever ones you no longer want.

Of course! I take way too many photos of my cat...

You two are cute :) but you cat doesn't seem happy about being in the snow! :D

And thanks, I got the email situation taken care of :)

I just adopted this little guy on Thursday of last week. He is the best pet I've had to date. Ugly, but cute. LOL

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Name please?

I bet he's super playful!

Where's Joe's Santa hat?

Dude, your avatar is already a classic, but with the hats, all three, amazing!

Haha thanks man! I said it on your thread but I really like the gumption you had with your scape. It's going to look sick!

You two are cute :) but you cat doesn't seem happy about being in the snow! :D

Thanks! :D and that was Lily's first experience with snow and she wasn't thrilled. I only subjected her to it long enough to snap a photo and then she got to go right back inside and resume sleeping in my parents' Christmas tree, haha.

And thanks, I got the email situation taken care of :)

No problem. Glad I could help.

Molly used to hate, hate, hate! snow, so much that in the winter I would have to shovel out a space in the yard for her to go to the bathroom. Now she plays in it like a mad woman, I promised Gena a video this season so when the snow comes down you can expect a good video :)

Molly used to hate, hate, hate! snow, so much that in the winter I would have to shovel out a space in the yard for her to go to the bathroom. Now she plays in it like a mad woman, I promised Gena a video this season so when the snow comes down you can expect a good video :)

I'll be looking out for that. It sounds adorable! Lily is WAY too prissy to enjoy being outside and I don't get snow where I live anyway. That photo was taken at my parents' place in Atlanta last Christmas.

Molly is a priss too but she occasionally forgets her status and is a dog for a while. Then she turns into a huge pathetic heap when she gets all cold and wet. :lol:

We did have a crazy winter last year didn't we? I'm hoping for another good year so snowboarding/skiing will be good. B)

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Name please?

I bet he's super playful!

Where's Joe's Santa hat?

My kids named him Shaggy instead of Scooby because of his beard. LOL. He's pretty awesome. El Dirtariño does not have Adobe skills like you folk so jpg's for me. -_-

Archived