Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NICE FREAKIN' VIDEO!!!! omgomgomg

Thanks bub, I'm currently waiting for yours to finish uploading :D

I'd love to take credit but they made it so easy by huddling together and posing :lol: I'm really pleased with the movement they've added. Hopefully they take to the froggy soon!

Yeah, I'm set on the flame, now. Haha, I love the way angels move around. Great vid, did you do that with the iPhone? I didn't know I could get decent quality like that up close.. lol. I'm gonna have to download that app you told me about and do some video editing next week.

:lol:

Thanks! I sure did use my phone. I used the 4s. The 4 does decent 720p but the 4s is a lot better. As long as you have a steady hand or place to rest it, an eye for what you want you to shoot, and you use the "touch where you want it to focus" command you can do some great stuff. The only thing it doesn't do well is super macro shots but you can get pretty close B)

You'll like that app, it adds so much to your ability to make movies with it.

Great video... Love the music and your Tank is so different a d beautiful. A++ Joelrhale!

A++++ super great comment. Would look again :lol:

Thanks man B) that's really all I'm going for. I just want something that stands out. :)

Your tank is pretty darn sick too!

awe...they love each other! Do skunks host in frogspawns? They sure would look awesome in a carpet anemone :)

edit: just read they can thrive without a host anemone too. I personally would be so tempted to add an anemone! After seeing Danielle's 24 gallon tank, I want to upgrade....noooooooo omgomgomg

If they don't host a FS so help me. :lol:

I'm going to do the picture trick if not. I don't want to get a nem because they walk and kill coral :(

If you didn't just get new lights I'd say go for it but I understand why you wouldn't :) what would you upgrade to?

If they don't host a FS so help me. :lol:

I'm going to do the picture trick if not. I don't want to get a nem because they walk and kill coral :(

If you didn't just get new lights I'd say go for it but I understand why you wouldn't :) what would you upgrade to?

I would upgrade to the NC24. I have first dibs on Danielle's if she upgrades or moves. I would just transfer my new lights! It's something that would happen down the road, much further down the road! ;)

Actually yes...on the clowns (probably the tank too!). It was an ocellaris pair.

What can I do the maximize the chances?

Awesome additions, Joel! Very nice...

Thanks! :) I can't wait to see what you add next!

I didn't do anything. It just takes time. Make sure they are well fed....maybe with a variety of foods. Even if they do spawn, the eggs won't live, I don't think! Mine were gone like the next day.

surgicalsense

Thanks! :) I can't wait to see what you add next!

The site is not acknowledging me for uploading, I tried... Gena's husband took wonderful pictures of the tank, now I can share all of my other corals. Oh, my xenia is having a fit!

The site is not acknowledging me for uploading, I tried... Gena's husband took wonderful pictures of the tank, now I can share all of my other corals. Oh, my xenia is having a fit!

Do you think the pictures are too big? Can you downsize them on your mac?

I didn't do anything. It just takes time. Make sure they are well fed....maybe with a variety of foods. Even if they do spawn, the eggs won't live, I don't think! Mine were gone like the next day.

Should I play some Marvin Gaye or Barry White when the main lights go off and it's just the royal blues?

I don't want them to survive per sé, I want them to be lobster food :)

If a few make it I have some experience with cichlid fry so I won't be too in the dark :)

surgicalsense
Do you think the pictures are too big? Can you downsize them on your mac?

No, the nano reef site isn't responding. The green upload button isn't even responding to my pointer. Its a site server issue.... I will try later.

Upload them to photobucket and paste the img codes on your thread :)

You can only upload 5mb of photos unless you purchase a paid sub so maybe you're full :)

surgicalsense
Upload them to photobucket and paste the img codes on your thread :)

You can only upload 5mb of photos unless you purchase a paid sub so maybe you're full :)

I am uploading directly from iPhoto... the site is telling me my pictures are successfully uploaded. So that is what is leading me to believe the site is just stable for me right now.

No my picture space is full. I will do that Joel... I am just lazy to move things around again is all. I have the itis right now. LOL

very unique tank. What inspired that aquascape?

Umm.... The same thing that inspired Mozart to grace ivory keys w/ his prescence.

[Genius.]

Archived