Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that camouflage picture. I can barely make out Van Gogh and wouldn't even know that's what I was looking at if I didn't know better :) I'm voting for you :)

Sorry about the job. Things always happen for a reason. This just means there's a better opportunity waiting for you right now :)

####ty deal about the job man, hope you can grab another job after some R&R..lol

tank is looking great tho! i like how things have their own spot to be displayed.

Thanks man, it's cool. I needed some down time anyways. I'm glad it's coming together!

Yes, yes the photo is perfect for the POTM contest.

Does this help you see him?

GjOFs.jpg

Love that camouflage picture. I can barely make out Van Gogh and wouldn't even know that's what I was looking at if I didn't know better :) I'm voting for you :)

Sorry about the job. Things always happen for a reason. This just means there's a better opportunity waiting for you right now :)

Thanks, it was always a temp position anyways. :)

Glad you like my submission, I think it's a good picture. B)

Sorry about the Job Joel.. don't go job hunting tomorrow. Just enjoy your friday off and start the grind Monday. On a better note the tank looks great! Now time for another video ;)

Psh, I'm taking at least a week off! Thanks for the support though B) I like the community here.

A new video will definitely be made this weekend, probably after my tank maintenance. Does everyone like the shorter ~1 minute videos I've been doing? My thinking is shorter videos get more views and keeps the attention.

Sucks about the job. Great pic though. Man, I need a DSLR.

Thanks for the support and thanks about the picture! I want a dslr too, but I'm making due in the mean time!

Psh, I'm taking at least a week off! Thanks for the support though B) I like the community here.

A new video will definitely be made this weekend, probably after my tank maintenance. Does everyone like the shorter ~1 minute videos I've been doing? My thinking is shorter videos get more views and keeps the attention.

What page are the links on? I got a pocket full of thumbs up tonight.

I've been doing my best to put all the links to updates on post #2 of page 1, along with all my FTS shots but here's a link to my YouTube channel. :)

I'm sorry did you say something? I saw something shiny.

:huh: I don't get it.

In some unfortunate news, I got let go from my job today. I'm not upset, I just feel the way it happened was lame. I got called after work saying not to show up tomorrow so I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to anyone. We did stuff after work a lot so I'll still see them. I'm meeting with the attorney I worked for winter break about a letter of recommendation and maybe this door was closed so another will open.

Joel, I'm really sorry to hear about your job loss. That really sux how they went about it. Hopefully everything will work out and you'll be gainfully employed soon ( after a lil' bit of a break).

Keep the faith, all things happen for a reason.

:lol: that episode itself is hilarious, dale gets bit and flees into the woods to avoid going to the doctor.

Joel, I'm really sorry to hear about your job loss. That really sux how they went about it. Hopefully everything will work out and you'll be gainfully employed soon ( after a lil' bit of a break).

Keep the faith, all things happen for a reason.

Definitely! That job was no where near a career, $8/hr, no benefits, no paid time off, it was just a way to get out of the house and make a little money. No one counts on me to provide so really, taking some time off and pursuing an legal internship is what I'm going to do. :)

PM me yer email address, Joel... :ninja:

YGPM, I'm anxious to see where this ":ninja:" is going... But I'm :happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:

Archived