Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoelRHale
oh and Joel you linked it up to your signature, cool!

I linked what now? :huh:

I'm hoping to get some pictures up this weekend if the gsp gets attached before then.

JoelRHale
Welcome back Joel!

Hey now, I'm not officially back, I just actually have some time to check on things!

Come next week I'll be swallowed back up by the corporate man. :lol:

surgicalsense
I'll be swallowed back up by the corporate man. :lol:

:blink:

... and getting ready for school/move? Joel is your tank coming with? :unsure:

I just read...wow! Well, Joel's was locked for a bit, maybe his can be opened back up too. If he even wants it now.

I just read...wow! Well, Joel's was locked for a bit, maybe his can be opened back up too. If he even wants it now.

"I'm done. Your thread is done. Feel free to start a new one. I should ban the lot of you."

Deckoz2302

Yea...and all those posts were deleted. Now it looks as if it was closed for no reason.

JoelRHale
:blink:

... and getting ready for school/move? Joel is your tank coming with? :unsure:

Yup :)

Tank is staying here, I won't have time for it for my first year, maybe once I get used to the swing I'll do the upside down tank I've always talked about.

All to soon he's gonna be rich and forget about little people.

I didn't necessarily come from humble beginnings but 75% of all my work has been through temp agencies, I've worked with and have been the little people. I will never forget about them and will use whatever power I have to give back. B) The lawyer I worked for was like a father to a few homeless people in the area and I really liked that.

Also about Brad's thread, sucks that it happened, but it really got out of hand from what I saw with the minimal lurking I did. It is a little backwards to close the thread rather than punish those responsible for it though. Especially in my case when I did absolutely nothing either way. Just curious, who said what Siwelk quoted?

surgicalsense
Yup :)

Tank is staying here, I won't have time for it for my first year, maybe once I get used to the swing I'll do the upside down tank I've always talked about.

Who is going to take care of your tank :huh:

JoelRHale
Who is going to take care of your tank :huh:

Wolves.

:lol: My parents said they would. I think the tank is pretty stable and there won't be any big issues going on cruise control. I might get rid of my neon damsel or chromis (whichever I can catch first) to cut down some bioload too.

surgicalsense
Wolves.

:lol: My parents said they would. I think the tank is pretty stable and there won't be any big issues going on cruise control. I might get rid of my neon damsel or chromis (whichever I can catch first) to cut down some bioload too.

Wolves ... your a goof.

That makes sense.

JoelRHale
Orange crush

That's who closed mine too. Oh well, are you going to get it reopened or start a new one or is this your farewell for good? I wouldn't blame you on any of those counts. It seems lately it's been pretty petty around here.

Deckoz2302

No point. I'll never get totm and tank is getting torn down in the coming months to be replaced.

You get my PM?

Things lookin good! B)

Deckoz, we would miss you, everything is so crazy lately on here I have been pretty silent on here other then a few people's threads and my own.

Hey and if you are ever down this way look me and A up, the # is on my profile. (That goes for all my friends on here who have me on the FB)

Hope everything works itself out.

Archived