inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I'm not just accepted, I've already paid my deposits, my letter of intent, vaccination proof, financial aid apps, official transcript sent, etc. I'm enrolled. :) and yeah it was my top pick.

You have to have vaccination proof to go to law school :blink:

Have you ever done any reading on vaccines? I just did a course that really opened my eyes to some not so great stuff. Not trying to hijack the thread, just curious.

Oh, I'm not just accepted, I've already paid my deposits, my letter of intent, vaccination proof, financial aid apps, official transcript sent, etc. I'm enrolled. :) and yeah it was my top pick.

you-da-man.png

Like I texted you earlier, put macro in there.

Congrats!

Thanks!

You have to have vaccination proof to go to law school :blink:

Have you ever done any reading on vaccines? I just did a course that really opened my eyes to some not so great stuff. Not trying to hijack the thread, just curious.

You have to have them to go to undergrad, I already have them. I understand enough about them to know that I would rather run whatever risk there is than have the thing I'm getting vaccinated for. :lol: Benefits > Cost. Also, you have to be wary of scientific studies, both for accidental error and for deliberate misrepresentation. A perfect example is that autism can be caused by vaccinations. It took 13 years for it to come to light that much of the data was falsified and that patient histories were changed in the reporting to show a link that wasn't there.

you-da-man.png

Like I texted you earlier, put macro in there.

Maybe. The caulpera itself is enough of a pain to trim. I'm just trying to find a good balance between keeping it going strong and not requiring a huge effort to maintain. Your tank worked because there was no coral in it, if macro in my tank grew unchecked it would out compete my coral and kill it.

Clean your glass :lol: J/K :)

I don't remember having to show proof of vaccination before I went to college. Could just be my bad memory at play though. I personally don't trust vaccines but you don't really have much choice these days unless you are going to homeschool your child/children. I'm just thankful that my son did not have any side effects from the vaccinations. We know sooo many kids that exhibit signs and have been diagnosed with having the "lower end" of autism. I don't feel like researching the exact term for it. Perhaps Aspergers???? Something like that. It's incredible how many kids exhibit these traits...just among the people we know.

I'm in college and I don't think I had to show proof of vax. :huh: In fact I'm probably way overdue for some considering I had crappy insurance for three years and then none for the last 6 months. Congrats on law school! That's way too heavy for me! :P

Clean your glass :lol: J/K :)

I don't remember having to show proof of vaccination before I went to college. Could just be my bad memory at play though. I personally don't trust vaccines but you don't really have much choice these days unless you are going to homeschool your child/children. I'm just thankful that my son did not have any side effects from the vaccinations. We know sooo many kids that exhibit signs and have been diagnosed with having the "lower end" of autism. I don't feel like researching the exact term for it. Perhaps Aspergers???? Something like that. It's incredible how many kids exhibit these traits...just among the people we know.

Never!!! :P I may clean it before my water change tomorrow. The lights aren't on yet so I'll see if it's gone down any and make a decision on scraping. If its receding then I won't touch it.

I don't think that illnesses like those are directly related to vaccinations. I know there are some correlations with the data but the same can be said about drowning rates and ice cream sales, they are directly correlated but warm weather is the real reason for both. We will know more in the future, hopefully before I have children. I think disorders like those have more to do with the intricacies of our genetic lines. I don't really know much about it to speak confidently about it though. :D I'm glad your son does not have any effects.

Also, don't let me get on my soapbox about "lower end" diagnoses being fueled by a healthcare industry more focused on money than patient care. I do believe there are people that need help, but I also believe many more are being told they need help.

I'm in college and I don't think I had to show proof of vax. :huh: In fact I'm probably way overdue for some considering I had crappy insurance for three years and then none for the last 6 months. Congrats on law school! That's way too heavy for me! :P

That's weird on the vaccinations, all I know is I had to get shots before I went to undergrad. Maybe it was a cruel prank. Thanks! :) I had to take a year off for it, I was fried after my senior year.

Well it was really covered in front of my chalice and superman monti so I wanted to clean it to see it. Then I didn't like having two clean circles on the glass so I just did it all. :lol: but yeah, it was a moment of weakness.

Well it was really covered in front of my chalice and superman monti so I wanted to clean it to see it. Then I didn't like having two clean circles on the glass so I just did it all. :lol: but yeah, it was a moment of weakness.

HAHA will be me tomorrow! But once a week is pretty good! I used to have to clean it twice a day! :o

I don't think that illnesses like those are directly related to vaccinations. I know there are some correlations with the data but the same can be said about drowning rates and ice cream sales, they are directly correlated but warm weather is the real reason for both. We will know more in the future, hopefully before I have children. I think disorders like those have more to do with the intricacies of our genetic lines. I don't really know much about it to speak confidently about it though.

Ok I promise last post about this! But there's mercury and formaldehyde and animal genetic material. Just sayin. /rant. I hope I'm not coming off as a crazy person about this :P

Reef related:

More pics?!

Ok I promise last post about this! But there's mercury and formaldehyde and animal genetic material. Just sayin. /rant. I hope I'm not coming off as a crazy person about this :P

Reef related:

More pics?!

Haha, you're not coming off crazy, and I honestly don't know enough about it to continue the discussion. I am so not sciency.

More pics maybe today.

Mr ESQ, are you charging for late night advice? Im requesting a refund on behalf of the inebriated. :slap:

There was no advice given, but I maybe have inadvertently planted the seed. Sorry about that. :P Ygpm.

Reef related:

More pics?!

We think alike Paige. Mercury is a BIG problem. And it's not just in vaccinations. It's in those lovely fillings some of us have in our mouths. Thank goodness I have no fillings :lol:

Of course "they" tell you it's completely safe :rolleyes:

I'm very cynical about things like this.

Oh....and I'm glad you cleaned your glass ;)

We think alike Paige. Mercury is a BIG problem. And it's not just in vaccinations. It's in those lovely fillings some of us have in our mouths. Thank goodness I have no fillings :lol:

Of course "they" tell you it's completely safe :rolleyes:

I'm very cynical about things like this.

Oh....and I'm glad you cleaned your glass ;)

You're a protective mother, you're allowed to be cynical. :)

Pics of clean glass?

Since you asked:

HM3II.jpg

Can you see the third eye forming and the color changing more?:

BpPji.jpg

Skyline:

Z5Ny9.jpg

I couldn't get the rainbow or grinch in the shot but they are growing and coloring as usual. Off camera I've had some salinity issues but now that I'm back at a static 1.026 everything looks much better. I'm going to have some gsp frags too.

Your tank is stellar! I really, really like it!

Thank you. :) I don't think it's "stellar" but in time it will be I have no doubt about that! I want more stony coral.

This is totally cool, great photo. :happy:

Thanks man, if only I had a DSLR. Then it would be really good.

Yay! Looks soo nice with clean glass. I just cleaned mine today, weirdly AFTER I dumped...... B) Almost no change!

Your Chalice is growing like a fool! Totally grown over the cut and starting to encrust the plug! And Yes that little eye in the bottom! SO cute! :happy:

No promises but if no one local claims it I have a 2 eyed Hollywood stunner I could also toss in there when I send the other one..... ;)

Thanks man, if only I had a DSLR. Then it would be really good.

My friend just got one and he said I could borrow it when I set up my tank.

@ recent events: :rant:

/off topic

Mr ESQ, are you charging for late night advice? Im requesting a refund on behalf of the inebriated. :slap:

:lol:

ooo that skyline photo is really cool.

Archived