Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Removing it from the frag plug I broke the coral off the rock it was mounted too and broke it in two. I just shocked it really bad and it's dying. I can see white skeleton all the way around it. Meh.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
Removing it from the frag plug I broke the coral off the rock it was mounted too and broke it in two. I just shocked it really bad and it's dying. I can see white skeleton all the way around it. Meh.

:unsure: ... well do you recall the monti cap, the purple rim... I first got and it began to fail originally in my tank? Well now Gena gave part of it back to see if I can revive it :unsure: I do not know. I honestly think it might be on its last leg (if it had any :P )

:naughtydance::lol:

Do you know what kind it is?

:unsure: ... well do you recall the monti cap, the purple rim... I first got and it began to fail originally in my tank? Well now Gena gave part of it back to see if I can revive it :unsure: I do not know. I honestly think it might be on its last leg (if it had any :P )

My cap is doing great, I'm just crossing my fingers about the sunset. I really like it. If it dies I might have to order some more.

I hope your cap makes it!

surgicalsense
My cap is doing great, I'm just crossing my fingers about the sunset. I really like it. If it dies I might have to order some more.

I hope your cap makes it!

I suppose to get some pictures up tonight.I posted last week, but you know me. They are crap pictures :lol: I guess the verdict is out if I can help it, specially now that I have the proper lighting these days.

I guess some of these caps are just sensitive :lol:

That pretty tree has spring written all over it :happy:

I LOVE it!!!!!

Sorry about your Sunset Monti. Maybe it will pull through...keep the faith :)

Danielle....that green monti is totally still alive. The color has just faded. It happened with my ALK swing issues. The piece I still have is the same way. It will color back up!!!!! My red cap is soo much better than it was too. It will just take a little time. But...it still has both legs to stand on :lol:

surgicalsense
Danielle....that green monti is totally still alive. The color has just faded. It happened with my ALK swing issues. The piece I still have is the same way. It will color back up!!!!! My red cap is soo much better than it was too. It will just take a little time. But...it still has both legs to stand on :lol:

Gena, should I dip it in Revive?

Holy shiit! That can't be real???? And he said it started out a brown piece of crap. I want some.

Joel, things are looking good!

Springtime oh yea. Cute girl lunch date, life is great, yes?

Holy shiit! That can't be real???? And he said it started out a brown piece of crap. I want some.

Joel, things are looking good!

Springtime oh yea. Cute girl lunch date, life is great, yes?

Thanks! Like I said, all but the sunset look amazing.

Springtime is nice, but I'll be happy when the pollen subsides. Lunch date went great but I won't see her for awhile. She goes to my old college but lives up here. But I have something locked down for the weekend I think. :D Life is pretty damn good right now. And you? I hope all is well down in Texas.

Things couldn't be better. Family is healthy and happy, I'm truly blessed. Thanks! :)

Are you a grandpa? :lol:

Are you a grandpa? :lol:

I'm certainly old enough to be one, but not yet. My daughter is 22 and married, but no kids, and my son is 15.

I might have a few in SoCal that I don't know about.

Gena, should I dip it in Revive?

I'm actually not familiar with Revive! What's it's purpose? I personally am just letting my proper water parameters fix the problem. The montis are improving on their own.

Jacob042426

No!dont, just stop posting stupid things and arguing!

Also change you avatar, people might not recognize you.

I actually going to do a new build thread, the current one will be for discussion.

Things couldn't be better. Family is healthy and happy, I'm truly blessed. Thanks! :)

Great to hear!

Thinking of making a new user. I'm getting a bad rep around here.

Ideas for a cool name?

Just quit doing what you're doing to get a bad rep unless your motives to start a new name is to avoid being a "tween." The lounge hates new people too so you'll get hated on either way. :lol: even if they thought you were 40 they'd still call you a tween and to gtfo. No idea on names ATM, but even if you're careful and didn't tell anyone you'll probably be found out as who you are and garner even worse rep.

Eh. I'm just gonna stay off for a month or two.

Yeah okay! I'd just stick to my own thread for a few weeks and let it blow over.

I did nothing wrong myself, but ended up doing that to get the people to STFU. :rolleyes:

Don't disappear I would miss you! :flower:

Archived