Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I'm good. Watching the OSU/Kansas game. The tank looks good, I feel good, things are good. How are you?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope ku dies and goes to a bad place. :) I hate them.

Ksu, ;).

If Kansas wins my bracket will be happy but it's a good game and I won't be upset either way. :)

If Kansas wins my bracket will be happy but it's a good game and I won't be upset either way. :)

Someone likes boys.

colormyheart
I'm good. Watching the OSU/Kansas game. The tank looks good, I feel good, things are good. How are you?

Aww that's great! I'm glad you're doing so well. :) I'm good, my tank looks like crap though. To,or row is tank day and I'm going to do a major water change.

Someone likes boys.

No, someone just knows how to make picks and is in the 98.1 percentile. The year Duke took the title I was in the 99.4 but I have a shot of doing better if Kansas wins and Uk takes the title.

Aww that's great! I'm glad you're doing so well. :) I'm good, my tank looks like crap though. To,or row is tank day and I'm going to do a major water change.

That's good, do your water changes! Not optional! :P

My team?! :flower:

Thank you. :)

Haha, not quite. My fantasy football team is Team Edward so it only made sense that my bracket be Team Jacob.

Why do you think I'm DHaut? :huh:

I did, just haven't gotten a full shot yet. There's three acros and now five montis up there. Now they just need to grow out.

surgicalsense

I did, just haven't gotten a full shot yet. There's three acros and now five montis up there. Now they just need to grow out.

Just a case of mistaken identity :lol: ... however, your personality is much move pleasing and you are humble by nature. Honetly no room for a mix-up :lol:

New corals, sweet ..... all is looking well.

LMAO :lol:

Much easier to stand then he is! Oh I pulled the lept, off the rock today prepping for when I send it with the mangroves. ;)

New corals, sweet ..... all is looking well.

Thanks! :)

DHaut is the bom diggity!! :D

I love this tank!!! :happydance:

It's not that I don't like DHaut, he's been very helpful to me when I've had questions about my mangroves and allelopathy, it just threw me off. :lol:

Thanks! This tank is finally shaping up. Except I think my sunset monti is very displeased with my accidental breaking of it and higher light all at once. I hope it makes it. fingerscrossed

Much easier to stand then he is! Oh I pulled the lept, off the rock today prepping for when I send it with the mangroves. ;)

Woo! :happydance: you're so nice. :)

Haha, not quite. My fantasy football team is Team Edward so it only made sense that my bracket be Team Jacob.

This fundamentally bothers me. I don't know if we can be engaged anymore... :P

Nice bracket though! I didn't make one this year so I completely lost interest when the Gators lost.

Well ####. Sunset Montipora either didn't like getting broken off or the light or both and it's stning and the epoxy is too strong for me to remove it and place it on the bottom. Meh. At least it's not the rainbow. All the others seem fine. I really liked that sunset though. :(

I just slipped with the sunset, the others are doing great! It's not a water issue, it's a noob mistake that will probably end up with it dead.

surgicalsense
I just slipped with the sunset, the others are doing great! It's not a water issue, it's a noob mistake that will probably end up with it dead.

Okie dokie ... what kind of mistake?

Archived