Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dabnus Shamer? Yeah. That buffalo was sick!

Haha, I'm glad you liked it. I'm trying to one up my Patrick Star drawing but I haven't yet. I came close with a drawing of junk food that had a pretty awesome bag of Lay's and a Coke and also a drawing of Brazil that had the flag, the outline of the country and the Jesus statue.

Haha I meant on draw something Joel....everybody play me haha my: user name is Neverblu

After I posted I figured that, I'll play in a little bit.

Ok...I'm signed up :)

my user name is: doodlebug40 :lol:

I'm playing some guy right now and he's taking forever. It's not easy to draw with a finger. I need a magic pen :)

I'll have to start a game later. :)

----------

Much, much better picture of the HH Monti (lol, sounds like a ship's name):

ujipR.jpg

That's a beauty!!!!! Wow!!!!!

I've been playing Brad (neverblue????)...I think it's him, on Draw Something. He's guessed all of my pretty stinky drawings :lol: I'm pretty proud of the last one I just sent in though :happy:

He hasn't guessed it yet so I won't say what it is :)

What is the object of the game anyways? I mean...what's the point system? I didn't read the rules I guess to know exactly how it works.

Ooooooh! That's a nice HH you've got. Lucky you :D

I haven't gotten into this drawing thing yet. I guess I'm behind on the latest trend :mellow:

Ooooooh! That's a nice HH you've got. Lucky you :D

I haven't gotten into this drawing thing yet. I guess I'm behind on the latest trend :mellow:

You have a new sig!!!!!! I like it!!!! A lot :happy:

It's a time sucking thing. Not really....I've been doing things in between...but I keep checking in :lol:

That's a beauty!!!!! Wow!!!!!

I've been playing Brad (neverblue????)...I think it's him, on Draw Something. He's guessed all of my pretty stinky drawings :lol: I'm pretty proud of the last one I just sent in though :happy:

He hasn't guessed it yet so I won't say what it is :)

What is the object of the game anyways? I mean...what's the point system? I didn't read the rules I guess to know exactly how it works.

You buy more colors and bombs with the coins. I just get new colors though as the bombs are really expensive. I don't think there's a clear object, just pictionary. :)

+1 for Felicia's sig too. I like it. :)

Also, thanks for the nice words, felicia, better get on the draw something train!

Bleh I can't go sleep as I have to cook.

How is everyone, Oh and since I can only send one PM every 5 minutes I wanted to post a friendly reminder that Voting has started for POTM and I would really appreciate it if everyone would Vote for Poe, just click the link in my sig.

Thanks all!

Sorry Joel figured I would get the most exposure here! ;)

Sometimes I don't understand this game. I didn't draw anything for you yet, Jordan. But it says I'm waiting for your move???? Did something come through from me?

Gena, it should be working now. Sent you something special :)

:lol:

This might take me a while. So far I'm stumped, but it made me lol!!!!

If anyone is looking for some new music, try Nick Gallant. :) I've been listening to him for a few years now and it's just good relaxing music. I'm bad about putting bands in the right genre, but I guess he's alternative. His self titled cd is worth paying for, and that's coming from someone who doesn't buy music. :lol: I just got his latest cd so I'm excited to see whats in store.

iPad with a semi stylus

No wonder you can make such awesome drawings. I'm using my fat finger on a Droid 2. It's really difficult sometimes grr.

Paige and I have been playing each other. Like a boss B)

Us too!

Haha I meant on draw something Joel....everybody play me haha my: user name is Neverblu

Got you.

Ok...I'm signed up :)

my user name is: doodlebug40 :lol:

I'm playing some guy right now and he's taking forever. It's not easy to draw with a finger. I need a magic pen :)

Got you too. I need a magic pen as well.

Who's tank thread is this again?

I think it might be Joel's... Hard to say :P

I would also like to note that we are one page away from 400!!!!!

Note how I say we, not Joel :P

You have a new sig!!!!!! I like it!!!! A lot :happy:

It's a time sucking thing. Not really....I've been doing things in between...but I keep checking in :lol:

+1 for Felicia's sig too. I like it. :)

Also, thanks for the nice words, felicia, better get on the draw something train!

Thanks guys! The new sig is nothing fancy, just something I threw together in a few minutes because I felt like it was time to change it up. I decided to style it like Gena's this time so I could include pictures of multiple things :D

I'll have to cave at some point and try out this drawing thing, but I'm way too busy the next 2 weeks to start something that I know will become a time suck. Sounds like ya'll are having fun with it though :)

How is everyone, Oh and since I can only send one PM every 5 minutes I wanted to post a friendly reminder that Voting has started for POTM and I would really appreciate it if everyone would Vote for Poe, just click the link in my sig.

Thanks all!

Sorry Joel figured I would get the most exposure here! ;)

Voted!

Total crack up! If you want to be heard in the world of NR, go to Joel's thread!!!!!!!

Shoot, I thought I was gonna be 400.

Archived