Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Turn your computer off.

psssh, what about the phone browser? I only went with a few hundred to the last frag swap. I was all cleaned out before I met Jason Fox. He took instant paypal from the phone. :huh:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm officially upping my gym status to "Beast Mode."

Dayum. Good job, Beast.

Car Sex(Get it on) by the Supervillians....great band haha

B)

psssh, what about the phone browser? I only went with a few hundred to the last frag swap. I was all cleaned out before I met Jason Fox. He took instant paypal from the phone. :huh:

:o That's horrible.

I'm always worried about movies that have a lot of cgi, cheesy cgi can ruin a movie so fast for me. It's a fine line, I can handle bad cgi because it's just so bad, but if they try so hard to make it look real and it falls short (think Terra Nova) then I get put off by it.

Hitchhiker monti I've never seen before. Maroonish/brown skeleton, green and white polyps. Win.

IxVHs.jpg

I'll get a better picture later, water was cloudy due to water change.

It's definitely been there for awhile now, it's really encrusted. I've got aiptasia, bubble algae, amphipods, and a fish killing disease, it's about time something that unknowningly made its way into my tank isn't a pita. :lol:

It's definitely been there for awhile now, it's really encrusted. I've got aiptasia, bubble algae, amphipods, and a fish killing disease, it's about time something that unknowningly made its way into my tank isn't a pita. :lol:

HAHA very true!

How are the damsels doing?

I'm so excited for The Hunger Games! The books were amazing!

I bought the book for my son and he hasn't picked it up yet. I've been trying to find some time to sit down and read it as well. I'm in the middle of another good "fluff" novel. When I finish that one, I'll pick up the Hunger Games book.

Hitchhiker monti I've never seen before. Maroonish/brown skeleton, green and white polyps. Win.

IxVHs.jpg

I'll get a better picture later, water was cloudy due to water change.

Woah!!!!!! Too cool!!!!! And an awesome color too...lucky you. You DO deserve that one :happy:

Holy Chit! Yall's can draw right good! :D

Thanks. :)

lemme get some of that monti

Let me figure out what kind it is, if it's a cap I'll break off a piece for you but if it's encrusting I'm not about to tear off bits of the horn haha. It's growing off the back so I'm hoping it will just plate out and I can get a steady stream of frags. B)

Let me figure out what kind it is, if it's a cap I'll break off a piece for you but if it's encrusting I'm not about to tear off bits of the horn haha. It's growing off the back so I'm hoping it will just plate out and I can get a steady stream of frags. B)

<3 what kind of flow would you normally keep it in?

I would have not put it in the flow it's in right now. :lol: it's in a dead spot, between low flow and no flow. The way the current is, it rips across the top but leaves the back of the horn hardly touched. Due to the intense green polyps and its obvious health and growth it's happy where it is though so I guess it prefers lower flow. It's getting super high light too.

Archived