Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

TheNordCelt
How do you know I don't mean both? :huh: and yeah I've cut out all carbonated beverages. :)

I cut out the soda's a while back, and now I just get 2 liters of club soda ($.79 at kroger) and mix it with a little orange juice or some other fruit juice. It's better than soda in my opinion, and I just love carbonated water. I drink sparkling water plain too. :lol:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry, I'm going to make an experiment. I have an empty 10g tank. It's going to be a shroom tank but I probably won't do anything until I move (around August). Going to use CF bulbs and not-so-perfect water quality. I have a hunch they like to be a bit dirty.

:P

Awesome experiment. Make sure to have ultra low flow too! This can be your mushroom propogation tank that we can pick and choose from ;):happy:

I cut out the soda's a while back, and now I just get 2 liters of club soda ($.79 at kroger) and mix it with a little orange juice or some other fruit juice. It's better than soda in my opinion, and I just love carbonated water. I drink sparkling water plain too. :lol:

That does sound pretty good. B)

Awesome experiment. Make sure to have ultra low flow too! This can be your mushroom propogation tank that we can pick and choose from ;):happy:

It will be cool to see how it turns out. :)

----------

In fitness news, I had to stop taking my vitamins because from my best guess I was getting too much vitamin D, which isn't good for you at all. The last few days haven't been the best because I'm still getting it out of my system. But I didn't realize how much energy they were giving me so on top of feeling bleh I feel like I have no energy. Needless to say I don't believe I'll be taking anymore stuff like that or trying any supplements. I have lost 4 more pounds though. :)

Oh and if you didn't see on ballz's thread, I gots a hot date tonight. :D

Joel...your frogspawn confuses me as much as my fireball maxi

Me too, but it doesn't seem to be doing worse and that's all I'm wanting lol.

how much were you taking?

Just 1 Men's One a Day Pro Edge Vitamin a day. When I researched side effects of vitamins, my symptoms matched up with having too much vitamin D.

Doesn't seem like you could get too much Vit. D from one muti-vitamin. I just googled it and read that the symptoms of too much Vit. D can be the same as not enough Vit. D.

Taking vitamins can be really tricky. The key is balance. Making sure you keep that balance is the hard part.

Hot date, huh? Awesome! You need that :) What's the plan?

Doesn't seem like you could get too much Vit. D from one muti-vitamin. I just googled it and read that the symptoms of too much Vit. D can be the same as not enough Vit. D.

Taking vitamins can be really tricky. The key is balance. Making sure you keep that balance is the hard part.

Hot date, huh? Awesome! You need that :) What's the plan?

Not to be tmi or anything but after taking them for a while I was not urinating as much as one who drinks 2+ liters of water a day and when I did it was a little dark and cloudy. That was a lot of what I was reading as symptoms of too much vitamin D, oh and also raised blood pressure when I checked it was 148/80 :eek: I have family history of HBP but since I've been exercising before the vitamins it was high 120's-low 130's. Now that I've stopped everything seems better, besides feeling lethargic and everything is clear in my urine. I haven't check my BP but I'm sure it's down too.

As for the hot date, we are going out to eat and then back to my place to watch a movie or whatever. :) nothing spectacular but it's going to be nice.

:rolleyes:

Hey now, I didn't say I wasn't going to try. :lol:

tumblr_ll8glfyFnw1qaggjuo1_500.gif

I love that show. B)

You getting your reefboner on for reefstock yet?

Someone's about to pick up my tank! Yay!

????

Boys talking about chubs! lmao! :lol:

And Joel it was a bit TMI but hey I ask these questions every day at work! I totally get it!

There needs to be a lightbulb emoticon. I am so doing this.

I have lost 4 more pounds though. :)

Congrats! In my fitness update, I lost half a pound ha. But lately I have felt awesome... more energy and I think I look better. Maybe it's just better body image. Or either I've gained in muscle what I lost in fat. I'm convinced my new fresh, no processed foods diet has helped with the good feeling :)

Oh and I got a jump rope. That is more difficult than it looks <_<

Not to be tmi or anything but...

As for the hot date, we are going out to eat and then back to my place to watch a movie or whatever. :) nothing spectacular but it's going to be nice.

This is where the fact that we are really strangers comes in handy haha.

Ow ow! You gonna let her feed the fishies? lol

reefboner

Word. Did you coin that term?

I've got a little chub goin' on.

Let me know when you get to this point:

yRzlD.gif

????

Boys talking about chubs! lmao! :lol:

And Joel it was a bit TMI but hey I ask these questions every day at work! I totally get it!

:D who knows, maybe someone reading this will garner some insight to vitamins if they notice the same things. I sincerely doubt that will happen but whatever. :lol:

Hey it's never a bad idea to put it out there and see what others say. A is taking daily vitamins now and his urine has been darker, but I also know when you take stuff with B-vitamins as well it can tint your urine. ;)

Congrats! In my fitness update, I lost half a pound ha. But lately I have felt awesome... more energy and I think I look better. Maybe it's just better body image. Or either I've gained in muscle what I lost in fat. I'm convinced my new fresh, no processed foods diet has helped with the good feeling :)

Oh and I got a jump rope. That is more difficult than it looks <_<

This is where the fact that we are really strangers comes in handy haha.

Ow ow! You gonna let her feed the fishies? lol

Word. Did you coin that term?

Hey, losing a half pound is way better than gaining a half pound! Good job on feeling better, the point is being happy with the way you look and feel, doesn't matter what you weigh as long as you're happy B)

We've hung out a lot before, she's just single now. :D she's already been cleaned by my cleaner shrimp (cue hilarious joke) :haha:

I'm sure I was not the first person to use reefboner or fishboner, but if I am, I am making them public use.

We've hung out a lot before, she's just single now. :D she's already been cleaned by my cleaner shrimp (cue hilarious joke) :haha:

I'm sure I was not the first person to use reefboner or fishboner, but if I am, I am making them public use.

:naughtydance: Shrimp has had a taste now it's your turn! ;)

Archived