ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A while back I told everyone my real name was Stephen and "JoelRHale" was just a clever joke. :lol:

:lol:

You should change your sig to show fish swimming... assuming they're still alive. And to straighten it :P

This is me, every time I have to put my hands in the tank:

eSBLs.jpg

They are fun but it's annoying after a while. Especially since Clyfford likes to eat arm hair now -_-

You all can call me Ethan. Even though that's not my legal name :ninja:

:P

Can I call you scooby? :flower:

You should change your sig to show fish swimming... assuming they're still alive. And to straighten it :P

uh huh

They are fun but it's annoying after a while. Especially since Clyfford likes to eat arm hair now -_-

eeeow

I have to chase mine off! He won't let me do ANYTHING as he wants to clean, and I am worried about squishing him!

The arm hair thing hurts! I've had mine yanked a few times lately, pushy pinchy little buggers!

Never! I like the cinematograph look and if you add too much movement then it ruins it. My plan is to do monthly ones like my FTS and video so I will fix the angle (I found a tripod in my closet). With the LEDs the shimmer would just make the sig too loud. If I had a hosting clown I could take video, and then vector mask that tiny portion, freezing everything but the clown in its host. I'm thinking about doing it with the clump of angel hair I have.

eeeow

It smarts, I don't mind them pulling dead skin off my nails but the hair is the worst. Then he eats it like a freak.

I have to chase mine off! He won't let me do ANYTHING as he wants to clean, and I am worried about squishing him!

The arm hair thing hurts! I've had mine yanked a few times lately, pushy pinchy little buggers!

They are jerks. :P

I'm excited for your Italy trip! You're going to have so much fun. Fall in love with a Italian guy with a red scooter, then you will be like every romance movie ever.

Yep, scooters are awesome. I own a blue one that I drive to campus.

honda%20metropolitan%20blue.jpg

eSBLs.jpg

Both of mine do that too. It adorable except for the part where it tickles for a bit and then they start getting rough and it hurts. I'm always shaking them off my hand while I'm trying to do things in the tank.

Oh and Ethan, if that's not your name, what should we be calling you?

Yep, scooters are awesome. I own a blue one that I drive to campus.

That's cool that you have a scooter :) I'd like a motorcycle.

I would use the scooter to go to and from the beach. A and I both want a motorcycle but down here it is almost a death wish. Too many ijits or people who can't see on the road. -_-

Yeah, I bought the scooter back when I was in Florida because everyone used them to get around town and to and from campus. I brought it out to CA in the moving truck when I moved and there is free cycle parking right next to my lab so its really convenient. Also, it gets over 100 mpg, so its great to use it instead of my car sometimes considering the price of gas now.

A motorcycle would be sweet but they're quite a bit more expensive than a scooter. Also, then I'd have to learn how to shift and everything. The scooter doesn't have a clutch or any gear shifting involved so its like the easiest thing ever to drive.

I would use the scooter to go to and from the beach. A and I both want a motorcycle but down here it is almost a death wish. Too many ijits or people who can't see on the road. -_-

I would never use it for highway driving, just local <3 lanes <50mph speeds. I really want a single seat 125cc sport bike, but they don't really make those in America so any savings you get for it is greatly offset by the cost of shipping it. I learned on a 750cc and have driven a 1200 but for what I want I don't need the extra power.

Yeah, I bought the scooter back when I was in Florida because everyone used them to get around town and to and from campus. I brought it out to CA in the moving truck when I moved and there is free cycle parking right next to my lab so its really convenient. Also, it gets over 100 mpg, so its great to use it instead of my car sometimes considering the price of gas now.

A motorcycle would be sweet but they're quite a bit more expensive than a scooter. Also, then I'd have to learn how to shift and everything. The scooter doesn't have a clutch or any gear shifting involved so its like the easiest thing ever to drive.

Do you have a big scarf you wear that leaves a trail behind you?

Do you have a big scarf you wear that leaves a trail behind you?

I wear a scarf when I drive it if its really cold outside, so sometimes. I don't know that I really let it trail behind me though :lol:

eSBLs.jpg

You must be dirty :lol:

Can I call you scooby? :flower:

:blush: yes

Never!

Fine <_<

it tickles for a bit and then they start getting rough and it hurts.

Oh and Ethan, if that's not your name, what should we be calling you?

:naughtydance:

Ethan. That's what I go by anyway :)

:naughtydance:

Ethan. That's what I go by anyway :)

I've seriously got to start re-reading my posts and deciding if there is anyway you guys can make it dirty. You guys' minds are all in the gutter. :P

colormyheart
Can I call you Julie, too? :happy:

In 'n Out is the best. The fries are amazing too!!!!!!

Of course you can! :lol:

Now I'm craving burgers. :(

Hellooo, Julie :waves:

My shrimp never get the chance to groom me since I always wear plastic long gloves when my hands are in the tank! I wear them for my protection and the tank's protection. Just in case I have soap/perfume/lotion on my hands and so my hands don't go numb from the coral stings. My reaction is numbness if I touch any coral.

Poor shrimpies :( they don't get to clean!

That sucks that you react like that though.

Yes...it's pretty bizarre. I thought it was just from mushrooms, but discovered it's any coral (at least the coral I have in my tank).

Gena, I actually get a reaction like that too. My hand gets kind of numb/tingly and my skin turns red for a little while after I touch coral. It seems to be only certain corals though, like my frogspawn.

:lol: we wouldn't want that now would we?

I can't wait to see what you get at reefstock and see your tank up and running.

Archived