SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of coral, though, I am so excited! I was fine most of the day but knowing I'm about to get some awesome coral is great! Pretty much doubling my current collection with much nicer pieces than I have now. :happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:

That is the cutest dog ever svdgfhagsdgj <3

She's the resident "sassy black lady" :lol:

She's cute when she wants to be but for the most part she's a spoiled little diva.

Jmiller, that's funny, how is it having a rot with such a small child? I'm not questioning their temperament as my best friend has one and I've been around many, but having been around so many I know they aren't the most graceful of creatures and don't seem to know their own strength. Does he have some sort of knowledge to be extra gentle like how dogs seem to know when you're sick?

One things sure, no way in hell would he ever let anything hurt little Grant!

New sig is way cool!!!!!

Looking forward to "frag rock" being all covered up!

Thanks! The coral that will be covering it comes today and after light acclimation fraggle rock will be cover :)

surgicalsense

Reminder about your order, I can put in for it next week ;)

Joel! My shrimpie is freaking gone! Packed it's tiny lil bag and left :lol: ... now I have to go drop another 30'ish for another fire cleaner -_-

New page, new pictures. In lieu of coral, here's my vicious guard dog (when it gets cold, she likes to cover up):

6332d896.jpg

Sweet ... the baby :happy:

Reminder about your order, I can put in for it next week ;)

Joel! My shrimpie is freaking gone! Packed it's tiny lil bag and left :lol: ... now I have to go drop another 30'ish for another fire cleaner -_-

Sweet ... the baby :happy:

You don't have to worry about me forgetting about that order :lol:

I know! I saw on your thread, and the ts was doing the "avoid dance" with you about it, right? You're a bigger person to let it go but it still sucks. I want a fire shrimp too, I've been thinking about it for a while :) I want sexy shrimp and a maxi nem but my lobster would eat them.

And that's our baby :D

surgicalsense

I am over it (still marinating a little bit, because it was weird) seriously ... Well I must look at it this way. Least it was not my clowns, then there would be blood! :lol:

Maybe my TS forgot to feed everyone and they all ganged up and ate the cleaner :o

I heard that, it's hard to find a good ts these days. My neighbor does a good job, he took care of it when I went on vacation in September. That sounds probable that they ganged up on him.

I'm still fiddling with my sig, do any of you think a darker purple/black text would look better? The white worked when it was smaller but I think it's too harsh now.

surgicalsense

I would leave it as it is. The font does not take away from the picture behind it, it is very clear and can be read clearly, also. It all blends and comes together ;)

I'll mess around with that, I didn't think about doing a glow.

I'm sure most of you have seen Picasso light paintings or at least someone else doing the same technique:

ALTTD00Z.jpg

I'd really like to light write "Cape Horn" and then make that a gif. And either overlay it on the existing gif or just a still image.

I've done a little light drawing just for funsies:

4015428b.jpg

Just so you know, I am not a hippie, my roommate in college was, he wanted me to do this and yeah. I don't really like this one because it really doesn't represent anything I'm about but it's the best example (only because it was a nice camera). :lol:

Archived