Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't normally post pictures of food but I was feeling some bar food tonight:

74a0e1ab.jpg

Pan friend salami, kielbasa, and chicken with Colby Jack, Swiss, and Pepper Jack cheese. The condiments are Yellow, Spicy Brown, and Horseradish Mustard. Accompanied by a Coors Light. B)

74a0e1ab.jpg

Pan friend salami, kielbasa, and chicken with Colby Jack, Swiss, and Pepper Jack cheese. The condiments are Yellow, Spicy Brown, and Horseradish Mustard. Accompanied by a Coors Light. B)

that looks OMNOMNOM

so the flame angel and everything died? :( :(

are you going to re-buy the same fish or looking for something new?

that looks OMNOMNOM

so the flame angel and everything died? :( :(

are you going to re-buy the same fish or looking for something new?

It was good :D

Yup, there is not a single fish in my tank right now, just the inverts, coral, and macro.

Definitely not a re-buy because there are too many fish I've not kept to buy the same ones. I'm still really up in the air of what I want.

Joel OMG your fish committed suicide on you? Do you need a hug? I'm so sorry.

Two jumpers (even with the top) and the rest were just dead, no marks, no signs of disease, just dead :huh: I rarely turn down hugs :D my tank is bouncing back and I'm sure it's going to be better than ever once it's back.

I like that new sig. For some reason the other one wouldn't work for me, but this one does. fingerscrossed

Thanks! That's weird that it didn't work, but this one does it's all good.

i like it TOOoo

Thank you. B)

74a0e1ab.jpg

That's a lot of acidic food...you need some veggies in there :)

I bet it was delish!

I thought about making a baked potato but carrots and ranch was easier :lol:

The tank is doing well, all is looking swell. A big o box of coral coming tomorrow, all are great pieces hand picked by pismo reefer and there's a tyree piece and my all time favorite coral, a rainbow montipora. So lots of pictures tomorrow.

Before the lights went off I witnessed my cleaner shrimp do what I can only describe as an "Air Jordan" from the top of Mark's Secret Santa rock to the top of the main branch. :lol:

Omg, what did I miss!

Your new tank link signature is really cool, Joel ;) ... everything looks awesome.

I'm not sure what you missed but I doubt it was important :P

Thanks about the sig ad everything!

Yay for pictures!! omgomgomg

That's an awesome shrimp! Name it OJ shrimpson ;)

:happydance: I think I'm going to stick to Clyfford Still! I would hate it if one day my name was changed so I don't want to change his!

It's a junk food dinner! Yum!

The distinction between junk and soul food is the effort you have to put into it. :D

Junk = microwave or less. :P

Ahem, bar food.

It's basically a copy of a appetizer that this classy sports bar in town makes. I get it every time I go there.

Archived