ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I usually only do 2-3 drawing a day, if that. Randi...my user name is doodlebug40 if you want to start a game. I need Joel's name again.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My drawings really suck....... :lol:

I usually only do 2-3 drawing a day, if that. Randi...my user name is doodlebug40 if you want to start a game. I need Joel's name again.

Sent you one.... their all really bad!

His is dabnus shamer.

Got a bunch of rolls of film developed after a million years, behold molly as a puppy:

jZJMr.jpg

My dog is adorable. :)

Awe!!!!! That's adorable. This reminds me of a show my son was watching on TV this morning, called Too Cute :) They had fluffy puppies on there too!!!!

Got a bunch of rolls of film developed after a million years, behold molly as a puppy:

jZJMr.jpg

My dog is adorable. :)

Awww!

I know I said I would post pictures, but I lied. I did a water change and some general reef cleaning and the tank is cloudy. I will post some tomorrow.

My rainbow monti seems to really like the tank, it's not colored up anymore but it's doubled in size.

I know I said I would post pictures, but I lied. I did a water change and some general reef cleaning and the tank is cloudy. I will post some tomorrow.

My rainbow monti seems to really like the tank, it's not colored up anymore but it's doubled in size.

Liar! :P

I posted a video! Next one when it's done uploading, has some nice zoom shots (as zoom as my lens goes)

Oh and I love that HH monti, that's a hottie! B)

Awww!

I don't have any baby pictures :( I got both my girls when they were already adults. No cute puppy stage but they were already house broken so it evens out.

I love all the puppy pictures. :) Molly took like 3-4 years to house train, they are stereotypically a hard breed to break. It's not because they are stupid, they are just incredibly strong willed.

I need to go buy salt today and hopefully they have an emerald crab in stock or I'll have to have them order one. I'm starting to see more bubble algae that I'd like. Worst case I get a dumbass crab that doesn't eat it and I have a cool looking emerald crab. :lol:

Oy I'm 8 pages behind with too many threads to catch up on. Just saying hi and hope all is well in the cape of horniness.

Oy I'm 8 pages behind with too many threads to catch up on. Just saying hi and hope all is well in the cape of horniness.

Haha, don't worry about catching up, just jump in. All you need to know from the last pages is that the trip to Boston was amazing and I will be more than happy attending there.

The cape is good, I'll have a few pictures later today. Going to pick up a new grill today. Can't decide if I'm going to steal the burger recipe you posted on fb or some chicken... OR BOTH!

Hey Joel,

Nice tank! Question about the Mangroves - Can the leaves be submerged in water?

Thanks man, the leaves need to be out of the water. The way mangroves deal with saltwater is they expectorate salt through their leaves. That's why I spray the leaves off daily. You don't need to spray but it keeps them looking happy and healthy.

If the mangroves you're looking at are too short, you might be able to pull the leaves off and then they might shoot up and make new leaves but I wouldn't try that without doing some other research. I got lucky and the ones I bought were perfect size so I never dealt with it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks man, the leaves need to be out of the water. The way mangroves deal with saltwater is they expectorate salt through their leaves. That's why I spray the leaves off daily. You don't need to spray but it keeps them looking happy and healthy.

If the mangroves you're looking at are too short, you might be able to pull the leaves off and then they might shoot up and make new leaves but I wouldn't try that without doing some other research. I got lucky and the ones I bought were perfect size so I never dealt with it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks!

May I ask what you spray yours off with? I ordered mine from John @ reefcleaners.org :).

I figured it was time to fit in with the "cool crowd" :)

Joel why your sig no worky?! It just looks like a question mark on my comp. Then again, maybe that's just me..

I'm part of the dharma initiative now. :lol: idk why it's not, it works for me. There's a new one in the works anyways so hold tight :ninja:

Thanks!

May I ask what you spray yours off with? I ordered mine from John @ reefcleaners.org :).

I figured it was time to fit in with the "cool crowd" :)

No problem, I just have a dollar store quart spray bottle that I fill with RO/DI. It took me 3 months to empty it out giving each tree 6 squirts. You could get away with tap if you had to but that's not the responsible things to suggest. :lol:

Good luck with them, and let me prematurely welcome you to the cool club. B)

----------

I hate grills. I've been working since 3:00 and it's still not done. It's badass though, it has a charcoal side, a gas side, and an infrared side burner. It will be nice when it's done but I'm so over it. :lol:

I want a dog..... :mellow:

Why can't you get one?

After 3.5 hours of work:

t7dJL.jpg

I'm not using it tonight but I will cook on it tomorrow night. The only trouble I had was with the infrared side burner but I got it working. Our gas tank was empty so I could check if it all worked but the igniters both produce very visible sparks. B)

Archived