Cultivated Reef

Coldwater Northeast Pacific Seagrass and Bay Pipe Fish.

AquaticEngineer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AquaticEngineer
We need pichers! :D

There will be lots of pictures........but not until I get the pipefish in there ;)

Funny story though, I just hooked up a local guy with a bunch of the tigriopus and phyto cultures I've been growing out so that he can feed his baby yellow banded pipefish. I think I may have to work out a trade in the future for some of those :D

• 2 weeks later...
AquaticEngineer
Can't wait to see this thing get off the ground. Good luck!

Thanks :D I've been totally procrastinating on it, all I need to is buy some black acrylic to cover the stand and where the filtration shows and I'm done. I did decide to re route where the water return is and I'm going to drill through the overflow wall about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom and plumb it through there. Gives it that upwelling current :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks :D I've been totally procrastinating on it, all I need to is buy some black acrylic to cover the stand and where the filtration shows and I'm done. I did decide to re route where the water return is and I'm going to drill through the overflow wall about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom and plumb it through there. Gives it that upwelling current :D

You might be able to trade this whole set up towards my tank. It could drop the price for you some.

AquaticEngineer
You might be able to trade this whole set up towards my tank. It could drop the price for you some.

Hmmmmmm............you had to go and do that now didnt you :lol:

What are the dimensions on your tank again? I think it might be too deep for my to use in the area I would need to put it :( I only have an area about 29"x 82" max for a footprint if I wanted to keep it tied into the rest of the system as a flow through.

Hmmmmmm............you had to go and do that now didnt you :lol:

What are the dimensions on your tank again? I think it might be too deep for my to use in the area I would need to put it :( I only have an area about 29"x 82" max for a footprint if I wanted to keep it tied into the rest of the system as a flow through.

Well someone decided to buy the tank already. It was a good idea while it lasted.

Archived