Cultivated Reef

** AC50 Media Basket **

inTank

Hmmm. I'm going to assume that the 3rd chamber will be too small for cheato to do well?

The media chamber has a removable shelf so that you can use the entire thing for chaeto.

Does "soon" mean in the next several weeks or so.... or in the next several months?

I was about to buy the AC70, but the AC50 would work so much better for my setup.

Can you shed any light about which I should go for? If not, I understand.

Thanks!

It will be weeks, not months. AC70 or 50 depends on your tank size.

The media chamber has a removable shelf so that you can use the entire thing for chaeto.

It will be weeks, not months. AC70 or 50 depends on your tank size.

Thanks! I have an 18 gallon, so the AC50 is definitely the best option. I believe I'll wait for the AC50 basket to come out.

Just saw the very final unit today. Probably giving the go to production this week! Time frame after that TBD

We are working on the AC20 and AC110 next. AC 20 will come out first AC 110 will have two versions that will be tested this week.

After that we can look at the AC30. The 70 and 50 seem more popular so we will have to judge the market before investing.

Do you think there are a good number of AC30's out there? It is smaller than the AC50 right? Why not just get a bigger filter for the extra space?

• 2 weeks later...

If I follow you correctly that means holes on the front where you can see the filter floss.

I did not want holes there so that all of the water that enters the basket is forced through. If there were holes there some water would be diverted back into the tank and not through the media and the entire filter floss.

Some water does work it's way over on the output and there is a water fall.

Canadia I don't know that's America's hat :P

Hell ya, we ship to any country on the planet. 26% of our orders are to international destinations. We are in Wisconsin so Canada get's their orders very quickly.

Canadia I don't know that's America's hat :P

Hell ya, we ship to any country on the planet. 26% of our orders are to international destinations. We are in Wisconsin so Canada get's their orders very quickly.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the first part.

And I'll will defenetly be ordering.

Archived