inTank Media Baskets

** AC50 Media Basket **

inTank

Well if you wanted super clean water sure :). It simulates a really good mass of chaeto and or chemical media bag. Worked well with testing the AC70 along with a Chemi-pure bag.

For those that may ask. The AC20 will be after this AC50. I have a prototype made up but will release one at a time.

Oh. AC110 will see another version today. Trying to see if we can make the Tunze 9002 work inside.

doppelganger
Oh. AC110 will see another version today. Trying to see if we can make the Tunze 9002 work inside.

:o:bowdown:

gay

you're so silly

:o:bowdown:

K, We can fit the Tunze 9002 in the AC110. To have it at the best possible all around most greatest water level, we have to make two different units. We could make one but the overall end user cost would not be fair to those that would never use a skimmer in the thing.

How did you get the lid on? On the AC70 version the lid wont go on. Did you shorten the height?

I was pretty disappointed to see that my AC70 lid didn't go on when I got my media basket, but all it took to fix it was to snip off the one little tab on the lid that turns in half way down the shorter side of the lid, on the side by the media basket. I just used some wire snips to get it off of there.

I was pretty disappointed to see that my AC70 lid didn't go on when I got my media basket, but all it took to fix it was to snip off the one little tab on the lid that turns in half way down the shorter side of the lid, on the side by the media basket. I just used some wire snips to get it off of there.

Are there plans to address this issue for the AC50 basket?

Yes, I realize the issue is with the 70. The question is related to the topic re:AC50

NO, I am guessing the number of holes to try and win one silly. :P

NO, I am guessing the number of holes to try and win one silly. :P

hahaha sorry thought your were picking on the newb :P

Are there plans to address this issue for the AC50 basket?

As you can see the lid fits on in the pictures. From personal experience with these filters my lid was always off because of vibration and or over hanging fuge light.

I shall count when the final unit comes out, we added holes yesterday to it.

I shall count when the final unit comes out, we added holes yesterday to it.

67+whatever number of holes you added :P

So...I'll guess 75

Does "soon" mean in the next several weeks or so.... or in the next several months?

I was about to buy the AC70, but the AC50 would work so much better for my setup.

Can you shed any light about which I should go for? If not, I understand.

Thanks!

Archived