SaltCritters.com

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

god this is a such a troll thread.... every day i wake up to 50 emails notifying me squared and euphyllia have replied to the thread dubbed euphyllia's biocube 29 hqi lol and it turns out to be like a damn rave in here with squared's disco bounce house trance monkey with rainbow lights omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

i can hear it, do you? (making funny house music hums with my voice)

Builder Anthony

No i dont know wha ra is theres no explantaion for it.I dont know what that other weird symbol is that looks like a equal sign either.I never was reall good at math so i like to guess lol.IM just hoping around here and there.

SouthFlorida_Tron

i have it set to send me emails from any thread that ive posted so that incase im battling a noob i cant blast back or else i forget where ive posted and move on :ninja: hahaha

SouthFlorida_Tron

click the fast reply button

before sending by hitting add reply, just above select (enable email notification of replies)

but beware, it will email you on about 65% of the replies to any thread you post on... it misses a few :)

1-1.jpg

Wow all that for the answer I wanted. I am so sorry Euphy for your losses. Have you tried draining the whole tank and doing a 100% water change?

Idk man I am just shocked your tank crashed like this.

Squared it's very simple.... at top of thread page there is an Options link, click it and it will ask if you want to subscribe/follow this thread, when you click it it brings you to a page that asks if you would like notification click the type you want and hit okay.

Very simple.

Blehh...

Who was the wiseguy who had the bright idea of taking things from the ocean and sticking them in a glass box? He killed our oceans and shizz. I blame him for this disaster. :angry:

In other new... My ORA Hawkins grew a lot! It's almost 1/3" now! :happy:

It's like doubled in size. I'm glad it's still alive. :wub:

I bet I just jinxed it. Watch it die now. <_<

Que?

The "das" was in the accusative position, so that's not even the correct conjugation, unless it's like an improper phrase like "Das ist nicht gut"... Is that even improper anymore? It's not like 100% grammatically correct, but people use it so I guess it is now.

Hey euphy really sorry to hear about the tank crash..what happened?

If I knew what happened I could have fixed it. Sadly, I have no clue what may have happened. I believe it was switching to that new salt, but that's not a certainty. Luckily, every single birdsnest I had in the tank was saved and is doing a lot better in my RSM 130. :)

Story time! :D

Today, while I was in class, I got HORRIBLE cramps in my stomach. I debated whether to ask the teacher if I could use the bathroom because he is the STRICTEST person you would EVER meet. Even more strict than a Nazi or a Taliban member, no kidding. It got to the point where I couldn't bare the pain anymore so I asked if I could go to the bathroom. He said YES. :o

I went to the handicapped stall because it's my favorite. It's always clean because nobody uses it since there are no handicapped people at my school this year. I sat down, and squeezed really hard, anticipating a big poo, but then the WORST diarrhea of my ENTIRE LIFE came out and kept oozing slowly from my butt for at least 30 seconds. I felt like I was going to throw up. I was using so much toilet paper and I was considering the consequences of flushing in fear that it might overflow.

I flushed and it went down! SUCCESS! :happy:

.. BUT WAIT! It's coming back up? :o

I watched in horror as the yellow-green-tainted water polluted with small particles rose, rose and finally spilled out of the toilet. But it gets worse... IT WOULDN'T STOP! omgomgomg

I thought about going to the janitor and explaining, but that's HORRIBLY embarrassing! I couldn't do that. Then I heard somebody walk into the bathroom. He walked by the stall and stopped. I saw the feet turn around, obviously hearing the gushing of yellow-green water coming out of the toilet, with the occasional splatter sound of a big particle.

PHEW... He walked into a stall. I opened the stall door and calmly walked out, whistling that cliché noise as they do in TV when they're trying not to act suspicious. I went to wash my hands to cover up the smell of diarrhea and set the hall pass down on the ground. Then I realized I had set it in pee. :FACEPALM:

I picked it up, wiped off the pee with paper towels and put it in a dry area this time. I washed my hands, but then... OH SHNAPDIZLLEPOOPS! The dude came out of the stall!

By this time the water was noticeable. He stared at me and I awkwardly glanced over repeatedly whilst washing my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and it was like nobody ever knew what had happened.

Somebody's gonna have fun cleaning that mess up! Glad it's not me.

OMG Euphy Why?

TMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMI!

HEY! DON'T CRITICIZE MY STORYTELLING ABILITY! GOT IT? :angry:

HEY! DON'T CRITICIZE MY STORYTELLING ABILITY! GOT IT? :angry:

Not your ability the telling is amazing! Very graphic just don't want to hear about your poo-scapades!

LOL but you do give great imagery I could see everything! Ewww now I need to burn my brain! LOL :P

Not your ability the telling is amazing! Very graphic just don't want to hear about your poo-scapades!

LOL but you do give great imagery I could see everything! Ewww now I need to burn my brain! LOL :P

PEEhee. :P

Archived