Innovative Marine Aquariums

! New Book On Breeding And Raising Clownfish

christosclowns

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

Hope everyone is looking into this book please let me know what you guys and gals think. Reviews on it would be appreciated so far I have heard good things

christosclowns

Lol word just needs to get out more that's all hopefully it takes off and everyone talks about it

• 2 weeks later...
lifebidesign

Hi Christosclowns,

I have just purchased your book today from lulu once I get it, I will be reading it right away. Im going to be breeding clown fish man just can't wait I have quit the library now. I will be setting up very soon hope we can talk oh by the way I am a graphic designer by day and a Reefer by night or clown fish breeder soon to be. LOL!!! looking forward to reeding your book. :haha:

If you need any Grahpics Design services hit me up.

christosclowns

Awesome and I am looking forward to everyone's feedback. And you can drop me your cell in a pm and I would be more than happy to talk to you one on one with your questions or help you out. Just hope people actually start spreading the word everywhere thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have the book so far I'm up to the part (on how to pick your right pair) book is easy to understand no crazy scientific words,so far so good,it has big clear pictures colors,on how your et up should look,n alternative for people with low budget (Me) to set a set up for like under 60$kool book

Well I have the book so far I'm up to the part (on how to pick your right pair) book is easy to understand no crazy scientific words,so far so good,it has big clear pictures colors,on how your et up should look,n alternative for people with low budget (Me) to set a set up for like under 60$kool book

When you have your setup, you should post some pics in this thread :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived