ReefCleaners.org

! New Book On Breeding And Raising Clownfish

christosclowns

Preorders was something I was thinking about but I wanted to give some copies out for free and see how people enjoyed the book. Jeff the book is not yet on amazon I recently sent it back out because they did not include one Page lol nothing but aggrevation but I guess it will pay off I hope. I should be getting the book with the page added by the 22nd and then once that is done I will place my order for a bulk amount of hard copies and place the book on amazon as well ibooks etc

I do not think this is ever going to happen to much BS. and no book no pics no nothing

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do not think this is ever going to happen to much BS. and no book no pics no nothing

So this is your second post? Nice...keepin' it classy.

christosclowns

i actually was expecting somone to say a comment liek that but everyone is entitled to their own opinion which is fine. Anyway its a long process and what people dont understand is that the book cannot be published with allot of imperfections im sure youll have one or two but its a long process. I have learned that it takes years to produce a book lol. Anyway bottomn line is you bet your butt this book is gonna be out and it will be hopefully soon. it takes allot and i mean allot of patience with publishing your own book anyway takl to yall soon see ya

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
christosclowns

Well sold the first copy this morning and a couple that are being preserved make sure you order your copy and start spreading the word it's a great littlle book

christosclowns

All feedback is appreciated when you get the book I really hope everyone enjoys it and please pass the word along

Post this in your first page of your thread :)

34ruf6g.jpg

Every time I see you post I see some cool 3D stuff.

HOW ARE YOU DOING IT

Congrats on the book release Chris.

-Sherif

Every time I see you post I see some cool 3D stuff.

HOW ARE YOU DOING IT

Congrats on the book release Chris.

-Sherif

:ninja: Super secret ninja stuff :ninja:

I figured I could jazz this topic up a bit :P Spread the word guys! Lets be a true community and help a fellow member get started on his new venture!

:ninja: Super secret ninja stuff :ninja:

I figured I could jazz this topic up a bit :P Spread the word guys! Lets be a true community and help a fellow member get started on his new venture!

Dont tell me its the new photoshop suite. I dont wanna upgrade. omgomgomg

christosclowns

Lol secret stuff I can't even figure out how to do anything computer lmao ill stick to cooking and breeding clowns and yes this new venture has been a long time waiting

Nah, nothing like that. Upgrading is $$$ :blink:

Ohh yeah. People still pay for photoshop. :rolleyes:

No worries Chris; I cant write. :D

Hey erik good luck on your book man ,for those people that are starting to breed clownfishes ,or are breeding already n are having problems with a few things i would listen to thi man .he knows his stuff on breeding clowns im looking foward on reading this book n learn new trick . Any future breeding ; ) ?

Archived