SaltCritters.com

! New Book On Breeding And Raising Clownfish

christosclowns

while I'm far from even thinking about breeding Clowns, I do one day want to at least attempt it. Would love to have a good book as a reference! Count me in, even if I never breed, it'll be good to have.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds awesome! It'll be neat to read a book written for the "hobbyists perspective". Something that can help get people breeding quickly is a great idea in my opinion in this particular case.

christosclowns

yeah im just as excited it has been a long expensive process lol but this is the headache you deal with when trying to publish a book . It hopefully willl be available by the end of november at least im hoping it just depends how quick they get it to me. The good old waiting game thank you all for the interest it really is a simple and to the point book i think it will be loved

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
christosclowns

Yeah smooth is far from

It lol well I thought it was all said and done till

They sent me 25 copies that were missing 3

Pictures lol. Good

Ole PDF save and not saved as is versions and excuses of

Course. Make a long story short there is no exact date but I

Going to Vegas middle

January and after the bachelor party and after

My brothers wedding at end of January I will be hopefully have the books in hand thanks

Again for waiting I think it's worth it. Again this process is a long one but it ain't in my hands so that's best I can do thanks all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
jeff@zina.com

I hope this project didn't die. The preview I saw had a lot of useful info in it. Plus I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and need a new book on it. :)

Jeff

christosclowns

didnt die guys lol just busy season time for me in restaurant business thats all when things wind down and i can focus on talking with everyone is when i want to release it i have it in my hands i just need to be available for the launch of the book thats all

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
christosclowns

not yet im slammed with the restaurant but i will get to it lol i dont want to do it and then not have time ot interact trust me it will be out soon enough i will let you know thank you for following

• 1 month later...
christosclowns

ok so the the final copy has arrived in my hands now im just debating how many hard copies i should order wow im so excited the book will be on amazon and my website that i will be putting up anyone have any suggestions its really a great little book

• 2 weeks later...
ok so the the final copy has arrived in my hands now im just debating how many hard copies i should order wow im so excited the book will be on amazon and my website that i will be putting up anyone have any suggestions its really a great little book

^That's why you do pre-order's :)

christosclowns

Preorders was something I was thinking about but I wanted to give some copies out for free and see how people enjoyed the book. Jeff the book is not yet on amazon I recently sent it back out because they did not include one Page lol nothing but aggrevation but I guess it will pay off I hope. I should be getting the book with the page added by the 22nd and then once that is done I will place my order for a bulk amount of hard copies and place the book on amazon as well ibooks etc

Archived