ReefCleaners.org

! New Book On Breeding And Raising Clownfish

christosclowns

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

The book is in full color with many pictures and a section at the end that has over 25 questions that are constantly asked with great answers that have worked for myself and others. The price on the book is still in the air because I want it cheap enough so everyone can afford it so I was thinking either $24.95 or $29.50 it's very expensive to make a book and I can't believe how difficult of a process it is to publish one. My question is what is fair to you guys do you think 29$ is to much I thought it's fair but opinions are what I need because it is for the hobbyist. I want the book to go international so I may have it written in different languages also I dont know yet. I definitely want and English written copy throughout Europe and Asia but I'm looking into that. Anyones feedback would be greatly appreciated. As far as the 29$ price that's for a hard copy I am working on a kindle or ebook version as well as iPhone app and I books that would be way cheaper in the 8$ range

Since, the book is not really out yet and no review on it but based on experience from good breeders, how about selling it at introductory rate for like maybe $20 shipped for x time or whatever the number then raise the price after the introductory period to the original price.

my two cents in marketing :)

christosclowns

Yeah the 20$ rate may not be a bad idea maybe I'll do the first 20 copies for 20$ I dunno it's a good idea I would pay 29$ for it and I think 24-29 is a good price but I'm all

About making it fun so

Maybe I'll do a give away to like 2 books

A month or something

Yeah the 20$ rate may not be a bad idea maybe I'll do the first 20 copies for 20$ I dunno it's a good idea I would pay 29$ for it and I think 24-29 is a good price but I'm all

About making it fun so

Maybe I'll do a give away to like 2 books

A month or something

Is all about the marketing numbers :) count me in and I will do review for you too :)

jeff@zina.com
I am working on a kindle or ebook version...

I would love a Kindle version, much easier and more accessible for me.

Jeff

christosclowns

Yes jeff agreed kindle version is a

Must it's on my agenda thanks Buddy for stopping by

christosclowns

I will post a picture in the next two weeks when I get the ok that the books are on their way to me. Hope you understand thanks you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all i got to say is this guy knows his stuff. he called me a few times to help me fine tune my system, feedings and other little stuff. Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your hectic day!

all i can say is that since i followed his direction, i went from 2 laying pairs to 5 now and counting! book will be worth its weight in gold!

• 2 weeks later...
christosclowns

Wow been a while thank E im so glad its helpping messege me your number so i cna call you and check up on things help ya out if i can. I had a wedding in greece and been gone for couple weeks so im back and ready to roll

Wow been a while thank E im so glad its helpping messege me your number so i cna call you and check up on things help ya out if i can. I had a wedding in greece and been gone for couple weeks so im back and ready to roll

any updates or pics of the book?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
christosclowns

yes heres an update nothing ever goes smooth in this world so i have been battling with the compnay and they have to get back to me within the next three weeks with the copy i had them make. They sent me 250 copies with 3 pages missing lol go figure. Im trying only so much i van do but im waiting on them so hopefully soon thank you for the interest as i am very excited thanks all

yes heres an update nothing ever goes smooth in this world so i have been battling with the compnay and they have to get back to me within the next three weeks with the copy i had them make. They sent me 250 copies with 3 pages missing lol go figure. Im trying only so much i van do but im waiting on them so hopefully soon thank you for the interest as i am very excited thanks all

show us the cover of the book i want to see it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived