Cultivated Reef

Feedback for Tenor

Tenor

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
syris1377

Once again Tenor came through with absolutely beautiful zoa's and Paly's!! Thanks for the advice and help Tenor! If your thinking about getting corals from him well don't walk run to get them.

Once again Tenor came through with absolutely beautiful zoa's and Paly's!! Thanks for the advice and help Tenor! If your thinking about getting corals from him well don't walk run to get them.

Thanks Syris1377 for the great feedback. You got a beautifull tank yourself.

syris1377

Thank you I appreciate it but still doesn't compare to yours...

Thanks Syris1377 for the great feedback. You got a beautifull tank yourself.

This was my first expierience buying from a hobbyist through mailorder. But the term hobbyist isn't really fair-Tenor is a professional. From the livestock to the packaging to excellent communication there are definitely some higher priced businesses that could learn some valuable lessons from Tenor. The Z's and P's I received from him are of the absolute highest quality and the prices are more than fair. Some polyps opened within five minutes after placing in the tank and almost all were opened within two hours-and this was after two days of shipping because I cannot get them overnight. UPS/FEDEX could take some useful advice from Tenor on how to properly package and ship livestock. Communication was excellent and Peter was very accomadating. I usually have to take a vacation day to have off any day other than Sunday so timing was very critical. I even updated my order at the last minute and that wasn't even an issue. Like I said, hobbyist isn't a fair term to use with Tenor, his professionalism, attention to detail, communication and quality of product were all beyond my greatest expectations. I can assure you when I am ready to add more to my collection, I will be getting in touch with Tenor first. Even if I had to wait a few months for him to frag something that was currently available elseware, I would wait knowing that what I would receive would be second to none. Thanks again Peter, you have set the bar very high for everyone else. Can't wait to see what the next batch is like. Oh yeah the other great thing is I had mentioned to my wife about maybe setting up another nano. She wasn't really sure, until she saw the Fire and Ice and Ultra Armor of God open up. Then she quickly asked when I was going to set up "her" nano and she would like to see what Peter has so she can decide what to put :D. In this day and age it is very nice to get more than you expect and this is definitely one of those times.

Thanks a Million

This was my first expierience buying from a hobbyist through mailorder. But the term hobbyist isn't really fair-Tenor is a professional. From the livestock to the packaging to excellent communication there are definitely some higher priced businesses that could learn some valuable lessons from Tenor. The Z's and P's I received from him are of the absolute highest quality and the prices are more than fair. Some polyps opened within five minutes after placing in the tank and almost all were opened within two hours-and this was after two days of shipping because I cannot get them overnight. UPS/FEDEX could take some useful advice from Tenor on how to properly package and ship livestock. Communication was excellent and Peter was very accomadating. I usually have to take a vacation day to have off any day other than Sunday so timing was very critical. I even updated my order at the last minute and that wasn't even an issue. Like I said, hobbyist isn't a fair term to use with Tenor, his professionalism, attention to detail, communication and quality of product were all beyond my greatest expectations. I can assure you when I am ready to add more to my collection, I will be getting in touch with Tenor first. Even if I had to wait a few months for him to frag something that was currently available elseware, I would wait knowing that what I would receive would be second to none. Thanks again Peter, you have set the bar very high for everyone else. Can't wait to see what the next batch is like. Oh yeah the other great thing is I had mentioned to my wife about maybe setting up another nano. She wasn't really sure, until she saw the Fire and Ice and Ultra Armor of God open up. Then she quickly asked when I was going to set up "her" nano and she would like to see what Peter has so she can decide what to put :D. In this day and age it is very nice to get more than you expect and this is definitely one of those times.

Thanks a Million

Wow. Thanks for the excellent feedback. Hope we could do it again.

Thanks again. Tenor

• 1 month later...

Peter is the best guy around, very friendly and knowledgeable with great zoas and palys. He packs like a champ and gave me more then I paid for, which was an extremely fair price. Every polyp opened in under 10 minutes of being put in the tank!

I can't wait till I have some more $ so I can buy again

Peter is the best guy around, very friendly and knowledgeable with great zoas and palys. He packs like a champ and gave me more then I paid for, which was an extremely fair price. Every polyp opened in under 10 minutes of being put in the tank!

I can't wait till I have some more $ so I can buy again

Thanks again for great feedback Hirschy75.

Tenor

I recently purchased a mp10 pump from Tenor and needless to say the transaction was perfect . The pump was delivered cross country in two business days and was packaged with great care. Better yet, Tenor's communication is phenomenal which really put my mind to ease about my purchase. What else can I say? Great guy, great deal on a quality pump, what a pleasure. Thank you very much Tenor.

I recently purchased a mp10 pump from Tenor and needless to say the transaction was perfect . The pump was delivered cross country in two business days and was packaged with great care. Better yet, Tenor's communication is phenomenal which really put my mind to ease about my purchase. What else can I say? Great guy, great deal on a quality pump, what a pleasure. Thank you very much Tenor.

You are very welcome and thanks for a great feedback.

Tenor

I just received my frags, the packaging was superb. They began to open when i removed them from the box, and the color is spectacular. I will only buy zoanthids in the future from Tenor. He is super easy to deal with and a very nice guy.

scsdukefan408

Tenor/Peter I was blown away right off the bat...the packaging you did was amazing, zoas rubber banded to styrofoam placed upside in its own small plastic cup(labeled) then bagged..& then on top of that he threw in a freeB zoa...couldnt ask for a better experience....from now on I will ONLY buy my zoas from Tenor...Even with the shipping cross country 2day no doa's..Thanks again look forward to my next purchase

Tenor/Peter I was blown away right off the bat...the packaging you did was amazing, zoas rubber banded to styrofoam placed upside in its own small plastic cup(labeled) then bagged..& then on top of that he threw in a freeB zoa...couldnt ask for a better experience....from now on I will ONLY buy my zoas from Tenor...Even with the shipping cross country 2day no doa's..Thanks again look forward to my next purchase

Thanks scsdukefan408 for the great feedback. I'm looking forward to work with you again.

Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

I have another awesome feedback for Peter here. A stand up guy with a couple beautiful tanks full of healthy, colorful, and lush zoa and paly colonies. I had the pleasure of of a local pick up, and he was nice enough to let me stare at these gorgeous corals for quite some time while he talked to me about the hobby. As a beginner coral keeper, there's nothing like getting some first hand conversation with a serious hobbyist without having to listen to the ridiculous up-sale attempts of the local fish store!

Of course while I was there I up-sold myself by buying an extra frag that I hadn't originally planned ;) It was all too easy when I found out how friendly Tenor was and how healthy his corals are. One of the three didn't even close at all on the half hour drive home, and within an hour of re-homing in my water all three that I purchased were open and colorful.

A+ corals, A+ guy, A+ transaction. Not much more to say, other than an apology to my LFS because I won't be back in there for a while!

I have another awesome feedback for Peter here. A stand up guy with a couple beautiful tanks full of healthy, colorful, and lush zoa and paly colonies. I had the pleasure of of a local pick up, and he was nice enough to let me stare at these gorgeous corals for quite some time while he talked to me about the hobby. As a beginner coral keeper, there's nothing like getting some first hand conversation with a serious hobbyist without having to listen to the ridiculous up-sale attempts of the local fish store!

Of course while I was there I up-sold myself by buying an extra frag that I hadn't originally planned ;) It was all too easy when I found out how friendly Tenor was and how healthy his corals are. One of the three didn't even close at all on the half hour drive home, and within an hour of re-homing in my water all three that I purchased were open and colorful.

A+ corals, A+ guy, A+ transaction. Not much more to say, other than an apology to my LFS because I won't be back in there for a while!

Wow, another great feedback. It was pleasure to meet you. Thanks again.

Peter

• 1 month later...
dvsclownfish1

Boy oh boy today was a nightmare. So I ordered some zoa's from Tenor . Tenor is by far the BEST person I have ever dealt with when it comes to setting up and coordinating an order. I made the mistake of not following through on my paypal account update which included my address change . Needless to say that's where my corals got shipped. If it hadn't have been for how well Tenor packed the corals I probably would have had zoa soup when I got them . As it was I had to drive across town and get them. So even with me messing up with the address this was still the BEST shipping expierience ever. Thank you Tenor very much every thing opened up within 30 minutes I highly recommend dealing with him. A+++

Boy oh boy today was a nightmare. So I ordered some zoa's from Tenor . Tenor is by far the BEST person I have ever dealt with when it comes to setting up and coordinating an order. I made the mistake of not following through on my paypal account update which included my address change . Needless to say that's where my corals got shipped. If it hadn't have been for how well Tenor packed the corals I probably would have had zoa soup when I got them . As it was I had to drive across town and get them. So even with me messing up with the address this was still the BEST shipping expierience ever. Thank you Tenor very much every thing opened up within 30 minutes I highly recommend dealing with him. A+++

I'm glad they got their ok. Thanks again for great feedback.

Tenor

All I can say is awesome. From communication to packaging to coral quality.

Thank you again LongPig for your excelent communication and purchased.

Tenor

Purchased Vampire, God of Armor and Utter Chaos. Shipment arrived today the packing was impressive, very thought through. Quick and patience with any questions I had prior to making my order.

Corals now 4 hours later after being acclimated, fully opened and showing good signs of health. Very happy I made this purchase from Tenor.

Solid 10/10

Purchased Vampire, God of Armor and Utter Chaos. Shipment arrived today the packing was impressive, very thought through. Quick and patience with any questions I had prior to making my order.

Corals now 4 hours later after being acclimated, fully opened and showing good signs of health. Very happy I made this purchase from Tenor.

Solid 10/10

Thanks Phakawatt for the purchase and great feedback. Hopefully you will enjoy the Vampire PE as I do. It's beautifull paly.

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased a nice pack of 11 different zoas and palys from peter and i will again!

He hand delivered them on a Sunday morning. And he was early. I love a punctual person.

Even though he was hand delivering them they were still boxed to ship. Awesome.

He was also extremely polite and I will definately get some more from him.

Thanks Peter everything looks great!

I purchased a nice pack of 11 different zoas and palys from peter and i will again!

He hand delivered them on a Sunday morning. And he was early. I love a punctual person.

Even though he was hand delivering them they were still boxed to ship. Awesome.

He was also extremely polite and I will definately get some more from him.

Thanks Peter everything looks great!

Thanks NanoNew2011 for great feedback. Glad you enjoy them.

Archived