Pod Your Reef

Snowflake's Transparent Reef

snowflake ell

snowflake ell
Depending on the Pistol it should be fine w other shrimp. Sex shrimp will do ok in a larger tank as long as no one eats them and the Pom Pom would do just fine too. Good to see you're back into the tank. How's the coral I traded you doing?

Thanks jeff for the adivce , the coral you gave me made it thourg the tair down of the 5g and a 6 day power but they have only made a few new heads. If you need LR I'm going to get rid of some and if your still in to surfing I'm getting rid of a wet suit that might fit you.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sea_Of_Treachery
thinking about turning my aqua scape into 2 islands

what do you guys think?

all for it dude. i love the look of two separate rock formations. any updated fts?

snowflake ell
all for it dude. i love the look of two separate rock formations. any updated fts?

ill up date this weak end when i make the 2 island's

snowflake ell

finely re-scaped my tank it needs some tweaking but i like it for now . there are to islands one on the left on on the right i like the one on the left and the top right ones needs to be redone but im going to let the sediment settle

ill put some pic up when the water clears some more

and i think that algae is Red Gracilaria read up about it and it matched the deception

http://www.reefcleaners.org/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=38&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58

snowflake ell

Like the new scape dude. Tanks coming along well.

thanks,i hoping to get some frags, inverts and some gobies soon. idk wear im going to get any thing yet

jeff remeaber this summer about the board i was telling you i wonted to build

hear it is i used seeder. the one to the right is mine and the one too the left is a tom wegner

0715122006.jpg

snowflake ell

the nest one im going to bild I'm going to make it like a skate board and layer it . prob some time during the spring case i wona get some stuff for my tank and have 3 classic board that im going to restore a bit

wear are you getting your frag,inverts and fish from case i dont wona have my mom drive to tropco to send to much money. and im trying to avoid buying the online and having them shipped. any good places close to tr?

i know the store rt9 before Lakewood

snowflake ell

Feed my zoa's some baby live bryn shrimp just now. They seem to like tham. I have been target feeding my zoas and

Mushrooms and really like it and it's not as messy

tanks looking good.. I don't think I ever target fed zoas mostly just let them get their food from the light and when i broadcast feed the sps. I do feed my shrooms once in a while though.

I LOVE your new scape. Love love LOVE!

I just wanted to comment on the fender in the back of all your pictures. Kind funny, my Ibanez hangs right next to my tanks and winds up in most of my pictures too.

Yay for guitar-playin reefers! lol

snowflake ell

Polyp I think.

yup thats what i was trying to spell

I LOVE your new scape. Love love LOVE!

I just wanted to comment on the fender in the back of all your pictures. Kind funny, my Ibanez hangs right next to my tanks and winds up in most of my pictures too.

Yay for guitar-playin reefers! lol

thank you! i kind of like the look of it chilling new to the tank case the way the light refleckes off of it. i havent played in some time now but i do pick it up ever now and agian.

tanks looking good.. I don't think I ever target fed zoas mostly just let them get their food from the light and when i broadcast feed the sps. I do feed my shrooms once in a while though.

thank you . they dont realy do much but they close up and then food is gone.

• 1 month later...
snowflake ell

Small update new zoa head and new mushrooms heads, I have some unwanted algae and its getting annoying .

Got my license yesterday so now A trip to lfs!

Archived