- - Mr. Aqua 25G Trimless Cube - 18x18x18
- - DIY LED Fixture - 12 Cool White Cree XP-G R5 / 12 Royal Blue Cree XP-E w/ 2 Meanwell ELN 60-48D's
- - DIY Stand
- - Custom Sump - 15x15x14 - Fabricated by NewbieReefer here on N-R
- - QuietOne 1200 return pump
- - 150w RenaSMART Heater
- - Glass-Holes super nano overflow kit w/ 1/2" return kit
- - Bubble Magus NAC3+
So, my plans for this tank are pretty simple. It's going to be a mixed reef, focused mainly around zoanthids/palythoas and some of the nicer SPS. There will be a couple LPS mixed in there as well, but not many. I'm going for a more peaceful type of community. Nothing aggressive. I will probably have a nice Maxi Mini nem in there, and a maxima/crocea clam for sure. There will be one Ocellaris Clownfish for sure, a mated pair of Blue Striped Neon Gobies, and then probably one more fish. Haven't decided yet.
Edited by Zer0, 11 August 2012 - 08:00 PM.