Innovative Marine Aquariums

inTank for AC-50

ajay88

Are you guys going to provide a media basket for the AquaClear 50 HOB? I like how the media basket is a much cleaner, professional looking alternative to doing the refugium with one of the DIY guides. I visit your site almost everyday in hopes to find the addition of the AC50 on your product lineup. Would you know when it would be ready, or even if it is even being produced?

Thanks

Yes we will have one, same with the AC110 and AC20. I actually just saw the rough prototype last Wednesday. After another version is made with my changes it will be water tested for a few weeks. Time frame when it will be for sale is unavailable but it will happen soon enough. There is some talk here, not much detail as it takes time to get a never before done product to market with current demand.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry3339132

The AC50 media basket will have the same features as the AC70. The one cool thing is it will have a removable shelf so you can pack it full of one media plus the filter floss vertical wall. Or have two smaller medias with the filter floss.

Black front, and some other things we learned from the AC70.

The AC110 will have one removable shelf so you can put a skimmer like the 9002 in it. It has 4 total chambers plus the floss wall. If you ran the skimmer it would have two chambers for media plus the floss.

The AC20.... it's small. Smaller floss wall and probably one chamber for media. If forget if we can get a removable shelf or if it's not worth it. I believe we gave the go ahead on one might see a prototype this Friday.

inTank over and out.

Archived