• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

The Equipment
  • 20L With Back Painted Black
  • MP10 ES
  • 24 LED Dimable Kit
  • 15 All-Glass derimmed and painted black (Sump)
  • Quietone 4000 Return Pump
  • Genericano HOB Overflow
  • Chemipure Elite
  • AquaC Remora ith MJ1200
  • Eheim Jager 150W Heater
The Livestock
  • Firefish

Recent Full Tank Shot

Posted Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Posted Image

4.5 feet tall with tank. Stand not finished yet or in final location.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2308.jpg

Edited by Kazooie, 22 November 2012 - 02:28 PM.

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Zoafreak

Zoafreak

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Joined 11 May 2011
  • grand rapids, MI
is it an all in one system?
Zoafreak's college tank =====> http://www.nano-reef...=0#entry3512794

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
No, but will have a sump.

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Dasani

Dasani

Let's get tropical

• Members
  • 5,387 posts
  • Joined 14 Dec 2009
  • Cullman, Alabama
What are your equipment and stocking plans on this one?

Aaron's 20H

My Youtube Channel

Posted Image

so please be my guest and whore away

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Probably no skimmer, T5 lighting of some kind (no leds), heater, k1-2. I haven't thought too much about that. First time setting up a nano so I'm not too sure. :)

I'm stuck on macro's or reef. Probably reef though, with a pair of banghaii's and something else. No clown. :)

Do you even logic?

Dasani

Dasani

Let's get tropical

• Members
  • 5,387 posts
  • Joined 14 Dec 2009
  • Cullman, Alabama

Probably no skimmer, T5 lighting of some kind (no leds), heater, k1-2. I haven't thought too much about that. First time setting up a nano so I'm not too sure. :)

I'm stuck on macro's or reef. Probably reef though, with a pair of banghaii's and something else. No clown. :)

Nice

Aaron's 20H

My Youtube Channel

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

DIY overflow by the way is coming soon. :)

Do you even logic?

Dasani

Dasani

Let's get tropical

• Members
  • 5,387 posts
  • Joined 14 Dec 2009
  • Cullman, Alabama

DIY overflow by the way is coming soon. :)

Sweet. You gonna drill it yourself?

Aaron's 20H

My Youtube Channel

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Mebeh, or mebeh not. Probably siphon though.

Do you even logic?

Dasani

Dasani

Let's get tropical

• Members
  • 5,387 posts
  • Joined 14 Dec 2009
  • Cullman, Alabama

Mebeh, or mebeh not. Probably siphon though.

Oh. We have a family friend that owns a glass company and he drilled my 40 for free :D

Aaron's 20H

My Youtube Channel

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Lucky :P

Do you even logic?

Zer0

Zer0

Charisma Black Hole

• Members
  • 3,013 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2010
  • New Jersey
Drill it.

srsly, there's lots of guys named jesus alive today and no one cares about them unless they can hit a baseball

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Nah, dad won't let me. :(

Do you even logic?

Zer0

Zer0

Charisma Black Hole

• Members
  • 3,013 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2010
  • New Jersey

Nah, dad won't let me. :(

How can your dad dictate you drilling through glass? Are you not allowed to use a power drill?? Wtf..

srsly, there's lots of guys named jesus alive today and no one cares about them unless they can hit a baseball

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
No, he won't let me buy it. I use a lot of power tools. :)

Do you even logic?

Zer0

Zer0

Charisma Black Hole

• Members
  • 3,013 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2010
  • New Jersey
Oh lol.. k.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Added another layer of paint and moved stand to final location. Will finish soon though. :)

Do you even logic?

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,068 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
kazooie, do you get good grades?

29g & NC12

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Fairly good, had a d in Hon. English. :( Everything else was good though, why?

Do you even logic?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Just found out I have $60 in the bank, so I'm getting 20lbs of sand on Tuesday. :)

Not spending all of it though, as I'm also saving for a mp10 for this tank. :)

Do you even logic?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Posted Image
Not impressed-any suggestions?

Do you even logic?

.Newman.

.Newman.

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 6,909 posts
  • Joined 15 Feb 2010
  • New Jersey (North)
pile the big pile on more compact to make it taller and switch the two piles' positions. big one at the right front, little one where the big one was.
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Missed your reply :( I'll try it though.

Posted Image

I do knid of enjoy this one. Bad picture, but it has a lit of placement options.

Do you even logic?

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,068 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
Try to get some smoother rocks.

29g & NC12

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
:rolleyes: :P

It was once one rock that looked like a turtle's shell, but then I broke it up to use in this tank. But I might be getting some BRS fiji rock. :)

Also, I suck at scaping.

Do you even logic?