Innovative Marine Aquariums

Submersible Fuge lights?

Markushka

:/ thats unfortunate. hopefully you'll find some good ones for us!

We actually may have finally found some. Got one in yesterday and it tested good and did not have the immediate issue that became of that last units. Still testing....

Rcplain123

I think submersible ones are problematic heat-wise anyway. I use an Aqualight Mini and love it. Get that or the JBJ nano glo.

Rcplain123
They produce no more heat than a pump does. They nano glo is much brighter but a lot of customers do not want to pay the price

The ones I bought from you about a year ago got pretty toasty (2x10W, I think). I would say more heat than a pump. Regardless, you're adding additional heat sources.

I got my Nano Glo from inTank and I really like it. It's really bright like StevieT said and it also grows my chaeto really well. I couldn't be happier with that product.

Rcplain123
I got my Nano Glo from inTank and I really like it. It's really bright like StevieT said and it also grows my chaeto really well. I couldn't be happier with that product.

I bought it from an LFS and returned it. I felt that the light was too focused from the LEDs. You end up with 4x 1" areas of light on your chaeto. I prefer having the whole chamber lit up.

Archived