Pod Your Reef

Jruberti's 11.4 Gallon //AI Nano Added

Jruberti

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Aquascape looks fantastic. Much better than the others in the thread you made. It has a bunch of good places to fill with coral, too!
It does look perdy nice.... Great job. :D

Thanks!!

Hey the tank is lookin nice by the way how long is your tank and does the par 30 cover the hole tank or are there dark spots?

Tank is 18.9 inches long and the par 30 seems to be doing the job good but I am updating the lighting soon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated in awhile so I decided to do a video!

• 1 month later...
thanks for the feature, excellent video, cant wait for more!

Your welcome, episode 2 is already up!

---------------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated this in awhile, so I updated the picture on the front page and here is a cellphone pic of my tank.

30bcv9h.png

• 4 weeks later...
You have one my dream setups, i love how sleek it looks. Wish I had some extra time and money to upgrade my aquarium haha.

Thanks!! That's what I was going for :)

• 3 months later...
Dude, it's awesome. Keep it up with the updates man.

I'll try! I am about to bring the tank back to life :)

Pologies if you mentioned it earlier in thread but what kind of rock is that and where did you get it from?

I'll try! I am about to bring the tank back to life :)

Do it!

I just moved downto Georgia as well (Columbus). Not sure how far away you are but if I'm ever in the area I wana check this thing out.

I'm picking up a new setup this weekend too :D. Any thoughts on if that light would be sufficient for a 20" cube?? For SPS of course.

• 1 month later...
your scape is freakin awesome!
that jaw dropping man. well done B)

Thanks!!!

Wow that is a pretty badass scape man. How do you plan to bring this tank back to life?

Thanks, I switched salts and lightning, started doing more frequent water changes, re-setup my refugium, and will be adding more corals/fish soon!

Pologies if you mentioned it earlier in thread but what kind of rock is that and where did you get it from?

It is a type of liverock (I think pukani) that I got from a semi-local store called Pure Reef.

Beautiful tank dude. How do you like the updated lighting?

I am digging it so far.

Do it!

I just moved downto Georgia as well (Columbus). Not sure how far away you are but if I'm ever in the area I wana check this thing out.

I'm picking up a new setup this weekend too :D. Any thoughts on if that light would be sufficient for a 20" cube?? For SPS of course.

I think that's like 2 hours away. I would personally go with 2 of the bulbs on a 20" cube, but you could probably get away with 1 if you were very careful about coral placement.

Update??

The tank looks almost identical to that last picture I posted :( except the par38 bleached my SPS frag that was up top. I will be ordering fish and corals this weekend though! It'll be my first large livestock purchase for this tank.

how do you like the 1 par38 over this tank? does it cover it well?

It might be a little too intense, and it's definitely covering the entire tank!

Nice, where you ordering from?

I am thinking about Vivid Aquariums because they have a cheap overnight shipping rate ($29.99), and I'll be able to get both corals and fish.

• 2 months later...

Archived