Here it is! No light stand yet, got some really nice live rock from Strictly Fish in Lakewood, My wife brought it back from her trip to LA really nice rock.
yes I will have to adjust the sand bed. Will do that when the dust settles some more.
Equipment 03/23/12 is:
- Koralia Nano
- LED's 5 RB and 3 CW+1RB, controlled by two Inventronics Dimmable Drivers
- Turtle Canister Filter
- Hydor Koralia Nano
- Hydor Theo 50 watt heater
- 4 Gallon Finnex Tank
3 pounds live rock
about four pounds Agra Alive Fiji Pink sand
Livestock as of 05/16/12:
- 3 dwarf Ceriths
- 3 regular Ceriths
- 1 Nassarius
- 1 Astrea Snail
- Red People Eater colony- 19 Polyps
Miami Vice colony - 5 Polyps
- 5 Ricordea - one has four mouths
- 2colonies-- Eagle or Dragon Eyes mixed with green Zoas
- Duncan - 8 or more heads (hard to tell)
- 3 Mini-Mini Carpet Anemone
- 3 Caulastrea colonies
- Large Red Brittle Star
- Feather Dusters
- Bristle worms
- Anonymous Clam(?)
- 3 Acans
Let the cycle Begin!
FTS 05/20/11 Everyone is moved from the Tetra 1.5 Gallon to here!
FTS 06/02/11 New additions, temp placement
Edited by friar1, 12 January 2014 - 07:50 PM.