Coral Vue Hydros

Nano Media Reactors

HecticDialectics

HecticDialectics

I don't want some ridiculous 8 foot tall reactor for three or four tablespoons of GFO or a quarter cup of carbon.

Y'all should make some small ones, like 6 or 7 inches tall and maybe 3-4 inches around.

I agree. Some small reactors that could be powered by a MJ that would fit in cambers 1 or 3 of a BC29 would br great. Making changing the media simple would be key.

doppelganger
TLF reactor... BRS GFO reactor is not too big either.

it is when your running 1 tbsp of gfo for a 10G or anything around there.

now that stevie is branching out of the AIO hell niche, perhaps something like this will be on the radar. although the roundness might throw him... ;)

HecticDialectics
TLF reactor... BRS GFO reactor is not too big either.

the hell it's not too big. The BRS reactor is only like 2 inches smaller than a regular reactor.

The BRS reactor is also fugly.

although the roundness might throw him... ;)

:lol:

I agree. Some small reactors that could be powered by a MJ that would fit in cambers 1 or 3 of a BC29 would br great. Making changing the media simple would be key.

And not this. Definitely not this. You AIO suckers can use media bags and wait in line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
HecticDialectics
Yes. CPR reactors.

The CPR Mini Reactor measures 4.75" x 3.25" x 10.5" with pump.

The CPR Nano Reactor measures 1.75" x 3.25 x 11" with pump.

Actually no, these are STILL not available anywhere...

C'mon stevie. You could have been raking in the cash. When you gonna learn to listen to the Oracle of NR?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
inTank Media Reactors.

Makes sense.

This takes risk and I need more help along the way from a teacher, firefighter or road to make it happen.

HecticDialectics
This takes risk and I need more help along the way from a teacher, firefighter or road to make it happen.

Sounds like you better sign up for some mechanical engineering and materials science classes at your local public university that receives government funding. They have plenty of teachers there who can prepare you to take such a risk. And you can even use roads to drive there every day, under the protection of firefighters to ease your fear of sudden combustion.

• 3 weeks later...
RayWhisperer
I don't want some ridiculous 8 foot tall reactor for three or four tablespoons of GFO or a quarter cup of carbon.

Y'all should make some small ones, like 6 or 7 inches tall and maybe 3-4 inches around.

I have made one that is 2" across and about 5" or 6" tall without the built in pump. I cut some sponge material for the top and bottom. Turns out it's a bit too dense to properly tumble GFO. Once I get the sponge issue worked out, I expect inTank to pay me $100,000 for rights to my prototype.

Archived