Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eww, I don't even like you. :happy:

But I did think of you when I took that shot. :P

Ew. Please don't think about me. :mellow:

Haha, I kid I kid. But really that's hawkward and you shouldn't take pictures like those in the first place. :)

Kazooie, are you up here in AK? Or are the pics you took just during travel? If you're up here it'd be cool to share info on frag swaps and such.

Yeah, I'm out in the valley though! There's the Alaskafragswap site, but it's not too active right now. It'll pick up again soon though, now that winters here. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Did something I haven't done in a while: A landscape. Could be better.

IMG_3845.jpeg

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of this cold and wan't some damn snow!

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of this cold and wan't some damn snow!

Yes, actually getting snow would be great! :angry:

Dunno about Anchorage, but near my house we're supposed to get ~85 mph winds tonight. -_-

Yes, actually getting snow would be great! :angry:

Dunno about Anchorage, but near my house we're supposed to get ~85 mph winds tonight. -_-

I haven't heard anything about that, and right now there isn't even a breeze. But we all know how winds that strong come out of nowhere so I wouldn't be surprised. This winter has been a let down so far. I guess it should be expected though with the way our summer went.

Well, it's been really windy all day. There's a neighborhood in Palmer that is being evacuated because of a fire, and another bushfire just off Bogard. Which I live off of. :unsure:

Did something I haven't done in a while: A landscape. Could be better.

IMG_3845.jpeg

i dont know much about photography but i like this pics its a little bit of everything to me

nice pic

Well, it's been really windy all day. There's a neighborhood in Palmer that is being evacuated because of a fire, and another bushfire just off Bogard. Which I live off of. :unsure:

So that's where all this haze came from probably is that fire. Or else it just got really hazy out of nowhere, especially for not having a cloud in the sky for weeks.

Archived