Cultivated Reef

Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

altolamprologus
What the heck were you doing on the floor?

Obviously studying the inside of his camera lens. Isn't that what everyone does on the floor?

Hi Kazooie! I've been stalking this thread lately. Loving the pics :) How about some more pics outside? Find me an albino moose k? :P

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What aperture are you typically shooting at? General rule of thumb is F/8. A lot of people seem to go with two full stops below maximum for best sharpness also. I try to stick with f/8 lately and it works well. I've noticed a great improvement on most of my lens' sharpness opposed to the low F number I started with.

Usually ~ F/10 or so and sometimes lower, but I'll start keeping it at F/8. :)

What the heck were you doing on the floor?

Actually that's the table. I was looking to see how the auto focus worked when I accidentally pushed the button all the way. And I liked the look of it, I mean, who doesn't love looking at me? :lol:

Obviously studying the inside of his camera lens. Isn't that what everyone does on the floor?

Hi Kazooie! I've been stalking this thread lately. Loving the pics :) How about some more pics outside? Find me an albino moose k? :P

Hi Alto, thanks for stopping by! As soon as it clears up more I will, but there's still a good 3 feet of snow off the roads. :amgry:

IMG_1553.jpg

This was taken the same day, so Aperture is low still.

IMG_1509.jpg

Out of focus, quick self-portrait because I have nothing else to do.

OMG YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A NERD! :lol:

But then I'm being a hypocrite... :unsure:

I spend every summer in Kasilof and your pics really made me miss Alaska. Great job!

OMG TOO BAD I CAN BARELY WORK A COMPUTER. :lol:

I spend every summer in Kasilof and your pics really made me miss Alaska. Great job!

Really? That's a really nice place! And thanks!

Actually that's the table. I was looking to see how the auto focus worked when I accidentally pushed the button all the way. And I liked the look of it, I mean, who doesn't love looking at me? :lol:

Moar! Moar!

• 2 weeks later...
Omgsh is that The Hungry Caterpillar!?

Best. Book. Ever!

:lol: It's a neck pillow for airplane trips! I preferred the one about the pb&j's and Egypt myself though. ;)

I have no idea why I loved that book so much but it was awesome xD

I just started going through this thread, wow, why did I not see this before?? I love the beautiful nature shots, you got skills! :P

I have no idea why I loved that book so much but it was awesome xD

I just started going through this thread, wow, why did I not see this before?? I love the beautiful nature shots, you got skills! :P

:rolleyes:

Thanks! I can't believe people like my shots, they always look underexposed or out of focus to me. :l When are you going to get a thread up?

Retry!

IMG_1651.jpg

A photo of your stove, utensils, and fridge? Imagine you just took the ideal photo of the most ideal subject. For example, your taking pictures of all your favorite girls at the concert. Now imagine that in the shot you have the annoying photobomber. You know that guy.

Perhaps it was this guy

IMG_5982.jpg

Maybe it was this one....

IMG_6007.jpg

Or the wierdo that really helped himself into the shoot like this one.

IMG_6016.jpg

And the one that actually made me mad was the hag in the background of this one..

IMG_2598.jpg

"Look at me!!! I'm in your Photo!" This is what your stove, knives and refrigerator are doing to your photo.

A photo of your stove, utensils, and fridge? Imagine you just took the ideal photo of the most ideal subject. For example, your taking pictures of all your favorite girls at the concert. Now imagine that in the shot you have the annoying photobomber. You know that guy.

Perhaps it was this guy

IMG_5982.jpg

Maybe it was this one....

IMG_6007.jpg

Or the wierdo that really helped himself into the shoot like this one.

IMG_6016.jpg

And the one that actually made me mad was the hag in the background of this one..

IMG_2598.jpg

"Look at me!!! I'm in your Photo!" This is what your stove, knives and refrigerator are doing to your photo.

You made my kitchen feel bad. Just kidding, I get what you mean. In the original, I was going to go outside and make it look more "natural" but there's still 2.5 feet of snow on the ground. I guess I could have done it to look more like a product-shot with just a plain white background, but that'd then involve getting out my lightbox! :lol:

altolamprologus

I do believe I requested an albino moose :lol: But I like it anyway. The only thing I don't like is the sticks in front of the moose. If those weren't there it would look better. Although I understand not being able to get that close to the moose.

I do believe I requested an albino moose :lol: But I like it anyway. The only thing I don't like is the sticks in front of the moose. If those weren't there it would look better. Although I understand not being able to get that close to the moose.

:lol:

I can see what you mean about those sticks, they are quite a bit annoying. I was about 12 feet from her, but there was a my fence between us. She actually came by again today, but in the front yard, wish I had my camera with me then. :l

To be honest, your photography isn't good at all. There is no obvious subject. I just don't like it. If you go onto a professional photography forum they would tell you they hated your photos. Give up on this and do something else. ;)

I ice my wrist because I piss on glitches

You can suck my diznick if you can take this pizzes

You don't like my disses, give my butt some kisses

Yeah you know what this is, cause it is the bizness

EDIT: Oh darn, you got me stared... Here we go!

Cause I pull up and I'm stuntin but I ain't a stunt man

Yes I'm rockin jordans but I ain't a jumpmaaan

Glitches play the back cause they know I'm the front man

Put me on their dollar cuz I'm who they trust in

Ayo Kazoo, what the fudges good?

We ship platinum, them does be shipping wood

Them nappy headed does, but in my kitchen's good

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish a dude WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUULLLLD take good photos

Archived