Top Shelf Aquatics

LED Wholesalers PAR 38 Review

Zepo.

Would you recommend this for a 10g long? No corals yet but looking to improve rather than 2 14w CFL bulbs

I'm not downloading any movies, anywhere. I'm doing normal day to day surfing without worrying about what previously trusted websites have been compromised and what they're going to do to my windows installs. (I see it day in and day out here at the office).

just adding this in here that MACs are actually MORE vulnerable to viruses and malware, but they are just less targeted because less people use them. There are plenty of Trojans out there for macs.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bigceez i was wondering how the much of the tank does one of those with 90 degree optics cover ?

90 degree would cover it perfectly!! 60will give you more shadows cant go wrong with either.. i would go with 90 if i had a lot of coral!

bigceez i was wondering how the much of the tank does one of those with 90 degree optics cover ?

not sure on the exact coverage area but my tank is 24x24x18 and i have 2 bulbs with 90 degree optics on it covers it perfectly..

Thanks about how long did it take to get to you cause its coming from china

around 2 weeks but i have some extra 60 degree if your interested.. im in so cal! just email well go from there

im tempted but id rather have full coverage than shadows thanks though i was about to buy another bulb but now i dont have too :D

sounds good bro!! REEF ON!!

• 3 weeks later...

Buying a second for my 10g, one just isnt cutting it. Have to keep coral in the middle for good growth, Two side byside for me should work out great for me. Trying to get another one the cheapest i can.

Buying a second for my 10g, one just isnt cutting it. Have to keep coral in the middle for good growth, Two side byside for me should work out great for me. Trying to get another one the cheapest i can.

Dude get the 90degree optic lenses..

Dude get the 90degree optic lenses..

I have it high above the tank so it would be nearly exactly the same thing as having higher optics. I just need more light to satisfy everything i have.

I have it high above the tank so it would be nearly exactly the same thing as having higher optics. I just need more light to satisfy everything i have.

get the boost led clamp.. why spend another 65$?? Lenses will cost u around 5-8$.. clamp is 30-40$$.. just saying...

I have 4 of these lights and like em, but hated the 30 degree optics, i just ordered 50 of the 90 degree optics.

ya bro good choice.. cheaper than buying extra bulbs.. your gonna love the coverage!!

ya bro good choice.. cheaper than buying extra bulbs.. your gonna love the coverage!!

this is my cadlights39G! super dope coverage!!

meshcover.jpg

this is my cadlights39G! super dope coverage!!

meshcover.jpg

20111214_112713.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So what is the verdict on this bulb and SPS? anyone have success keeping birdnest or acropora with them?

I want to set up a 15 gallons nano SPS tank and need some LED light but I have a low budget so the Radion like are out of my budget. Par 38 would be nice if it work, and would the one with the tricolor ecoxotic par 38 be way better for SPS?

Im getting a frag of SPS montipora this weekend.. ill update results.. these things grow LPS like crazy.. so well see.

I have 4 of these lights and like em, but hated the 30 degree optics, i just ordered 50 of the 90 degree optics.

Hows the new 90 degree lenses treating you??

Been growing pavona and branching montipora under it for a while now. Monti has doubled in size and retained color. So its a yes for SPS.

• 4 weeks later...

I just put this bulb on my 15g high. I have the bulb above, but closer than everyone else's pictures. The angle sucks at this distance. I'll be swapping the 30 degree for 90 degree lenses. I will try and keep coral raised since it's a high tank.

Archived