Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,349 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL

Grand Re-Opening!

It's finally here! Our all new website is live and ready for visitors! We've made a whole bunch of new upgrades and improvements that I think you are going to like. Of course with the new website we added a ton of new corals. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Posted Image

http://www.reefgardener.net/

This week only, all orders $200+ receive FREE overnight shipping. This sale will end next Thursday.
REEFGARDENER.NET
The only place you ever need to visit!!
Posted Image

herranton

herranton

dibs

• Members
  • 3,076 posts
  • Joined 29 Nov 2006
  • Minneapolis, MN

Grand Re-Opening!

It's finally here! Our all new website is live and ready for visitors! We've made a whole bunch of new upgrades and improvements that I think you are going to like. Of course with the new website we added a ton of new corals. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Posted Image

http://www.reefgardener.net/

This week only, all orders $200+ receive FREE overnight shipping. This sale will end next Thursday.

I like the new site and the selection is really good. I will be ordering sometime soon.

I think that it would be easier to navigate if the frag section was broken up into categories like sps, lps, z&p, softies...ect.

jdl

jdl

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Joined 12 Oct 2009
  • south florida
wow very nice site. are you guys online/ship only, or do you have a store for locals to visit?

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,349 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Local pickup is welcome.

We do have a search engine that you can use to make it easier to look for certain corals.

I added a bunch of maricultured acropora tonight. I only have these and they are selling fast!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

seamonkeyminer

seamonkeyminer

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 30 Aug 2008
  • Arcata, Ca
The site looks awesome. Nice coral. The only concern I have is your "Organic" Frags. I think I get where you are coming from (ie. sustainable aquacultured frags). Hey if you have certs for organic frags that's freaking awesome. Though I guess you could argue that since it is carbon based it is organic but probably a different organic then you were going for. Just a thought I had, no way shape or form trying to bash you or your site just wanted point out. Sorry I went to a hippie college and have worked at farmers markets many years where organic gets tossed around way to much and not really in context. I know with food items you can get in trouble for labeling something organic with out certified but there a bunch of loopholes even with that. Sorry to sidetrack your thread. Site looks awesome.

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,349 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
Thanks, no worries. I think this is what you're looking for:

Reef Gardener Inc is a Florida licensed aquaculture facility, certificate #AQ0623486
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

seamonkeyminer

seamonkeyminer

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 30 Aug 2008
  • Arcata, Ca
Sorry, no I understand you have cert to sell coral, but usually also you need to be certified to label something "organic" though that may just pertain to agriculture product, not sure where coral comes into play. I know when I was interning at a shrimp aquaculture facility we had to go through a process to be able to label aquacultured shrimp as organic (organic feeds usually plant based and under certain conditions). (Mods you can delete my posts if they aren't relevant)

msujeff

msujeff

Go Green!

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 09 Sep 2010
  • Michigan
Can't wait to place an order within the next couple of weeks (hopefully next week). I've been looking through the stock every few days so hopefully there's some nice pieces left :)

BillyMays

BillyMays

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • Joined 16 Jun 2010
  • Fort Wayne,IN
How can a coral become organic.. You cant eat them, and their not grown for food or used in any sort of human consumable product? Quit crying and enjoy those awesome corals!

Reefotaku.com coming summer 2013

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,349 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
LOL Some people have too much time on their hands for thinking. Maybe I'll rename them delicious frags. What do you guys/gals think? What's a fun, new name for my frags? :P

Msujeff, I have this thing called a coral addiction, which means that I always have new corals coming in or new frags becoming ready, so have no fear, there will always be new stuff to choose from. :D
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

GiantBen

GiantBen

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 26 Jan 2009
  • North Bay, CA
Morganic Frags

JeffYoshiyuki

JeffYoshiyuki

Skate Junkys

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Joined 31 Aug 2010
  • Indialantic Florida
start slicing your maxis in half and slash the price by 1/2......... ill come down there and scoop up some :P

Jeff Liu Yoshiyuki owner of SkateJunkys

2x Deep Blue 60 Gallon Frag Tanks (48"x24"x12")

150 Gallon Sump

awpong

awpong

Medical Student

• Members
  • 2,165 posts
  • Joined 21 Sep 2010
  • San Antonio, TX

Morganic Frags

^+1

13518380673_b2ac9cc368_m.jpg5043a139-273f-4b45-b303-b7b41239767e.png

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

Queen of the Frags!

• Sponsor
  • 3,349 posts
  • Joined 05 Feb 2008
  • Coral Gables, FL
hehe Of course anyone that doesn't know my name is going to be scratching their head. Or they might ask me if I have permits for growing Morgans. :P
REEFGARDENER.NET
Posted Image

adinsxq

adinsxq

hello kitty

• Moderators
  • 14,528 posts
  • Joined 30 Sep 2002
  • CA, VA

permits for growing Morgans. :P

lol!!