Coral Vue Hydros

Ryan's 40b - break down 4/1

ry05coupe

Got rid of the Torch, small blue tip Acro frag and an green Acro mini colony. Added a bright green/yellow Millipora mini colony and a new red/green brain courtesy of Coastie.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan, haven't been on your thread in a while, how are you? How is the family? The tank? Did you eat the hot pink fish already or is it still getting crisp on the cover of the tank? :)

Are you still doing the air injections into the tank?

Ryan, haven't been on your thread in a while, how are you? How is the family? The tank? Did you eat the hot pink fish already or is it still getting crisp on the cover of the tank? :)

Are you still doing the air injections into the tank?

Hey Kat what's up? Everything is good lol. Kinda lost interest in the tank over the past few weeks... havent changed water in 3 weeks now. Nothing is looking terrible, but bopefully I can get back into it. I ate the fish almost immediately after that photo was taken :D

I stopped the Air Injection just because with my set up I was getting unwanted micro bubbles all of the time. Not a ton but it was enough to bug me.

^yeah what she said.... haha

minus the hot pink fish, I know sasha ate that.

Sasha is too much of a good dog to eat my fish.

do you have any more pics of that insane clam of yours?

Those requests are not allowed here! HAHA

AND THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY CLAM! ..jerk

do you have any more pics of that insane clam of yours?

I'll be sure to take a couple the nect time I get some pics.

Those requests are not allowed here! HAHA

AND THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY CLAM! ..jerk

U MAD BRO

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow will be the 10th month that this tank has been running. Recently I've been neglecting it, but seems to still be doing pretty well and everything is growing at a decent rate. No algae problems yet other than a little more algae on the glass than usual.

FTS

P2030023.jpg

Left

P2030005.jpg

Middle

P2030006.jpg

Right

P2030007.jpg

Newest addition from 2ish weeks ago

P2030002.jpg

P2030008.jpg

P2030010.jpg

P2030011.jpg

P2030013.jpg

P2030014.jpg

P2030015.jpg

Ninja shot of the clam

P2030016.jpg

And now the random stuff that has been popping up in the back of the tank, none of which was intentionally added by me.

Palys

P2030017.jpg

Halimeda

P2030018.jpg

Cloves

P2030019.jpg

Mo' Palys

P2030020.jpg

Hey Ryan, Happy Noo Yea.

Right back atcha!

tank looks good as usual :)

Thanks dude.

Still haven't done a water change. I don't wanna sell erthang but if the tank starts to decline and I stay at this current interest level, there may be a tear down in it's future.

I envy your tank.

Thanks man. Your tank is clean as hell.

Sweet tank. I like the scape.

Thanks! This is the only tank I've ever had that I haven't rescaped after a few months lol.

Had to frag my hammer because it had grown too large and started to sting the digi that's right above it. I guess it sparked my interest in the tank again, because now I want a thousand new corals.

lol good!

your tank looks wonderful but there is still a lot of growing to be done on behalf of your SPS, glad it's not going down, for now at least. :)

lol good!

your tank looks wonderful but there is still a lot of growing to be done on behalf of your SPS, glad it's not going down, for now at least. :)

Thank you.

I'd like to keep it up until atleast the 1 year mark (March 25th). After that who knows, maybe a new tank!

Don't tear it down! Lol looks good man. Something that's helped me in the past when I lost interest - change up your fish. New personalities help

Archived