Top Shelf Aquatics

Guess the Holes - Win AC70 Media Basket

inTank

My name is inTank and I have waited 2 long years to release this product. Now that the time has come I have a problem. How to release it to your hopefully soon to be wet water.

Pre-sale? Yeah sure, been done we actually had one exactly one month ago for the Solana. But how about a pre-sale contest where myself inTank doesn't even know the answer to? Now that would be fun. And how about we give away not one but THREE free products that we are releasing.

GUESS THE HOLES, WIN AN AQUACLEAR 70 MEDIA BASKET

What you need to do:

Post your guess ONCE in this thread exactly how many holes are on the AC70 media basket. inTank doesn't even know the exact answer answer because the unit we have been picturing is not the final design. Cross talk is fine, but only one guess per forum per member. Must guess the exact number of holes, no edits allowed. You can guess the same as someone else.

We will choose the contestants out of the three forums we are posting this on. They will compete against their cohorts on said forum and one winner will be chosen using a random number generator. One winner per forum = THREE free Media Baskets.

also.... Clicky:

Pre-Sale is now Open for the AquaClear 70 Media Basket!

But wait there's more

If you are the lucky winner and have participated in the pre-sale your ENTIRE purchase will be FREE So stock up on all the inTank goodies.

Pictures will be updated. Final unit will feature better hole placement, a black front to hide from view and a classic green inTank shelf.

Pre-sale conditions: Estimated time of completion is 2-3 weeks from March.22.2011. Orders are shipped complete unless other arrangements have been made. Invoices are shipped in order received during the pre-sale. Images do not 100% reflect finished product improvements have been made to design and performance.

AC70Flow.jpgAC70NR.jpgIMG_1873.jpgIMG_1874-1.jpgIMG_1875.jpgIMG_1878.jpgIMG_1882.jpgIMG_1902-1.jpgIMG_1906.jpg

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived