yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

:o :tears: :tears: :rant: :tears: :tears: :rant:

Woah, he's dead in that pic? He still looks alive... I swear they use cyanide on every fish I get :angry:

Well I proped him up to take a pic (to show the colors) but yeah the only way I could tell he was dead was cause he wasn't breathing :(

It might have been an illness, after all clown gobies are pretty cheap

Green clown gobies come from the indo-pacific, which is where a lot of cyanide fishing is done. I think I should just not buy fish ever again.

Aww don't give up! You should just put a fish on hold or something and watch it for a while before buying

55gal: Reef - 10g: Leaffish Macro-Algae Tank - 3g: Pico Reef - 1.6g: Mini Macro Tank

I swear yoshii you turn every thread into a chat box lol!!!

Lack of research is the biggest down fall of people in this hobby.

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,109 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
Do you guys buy from the same fish store?

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
You proped a dead fish up? :huh:

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

altolamprologus

altolamprologus

Female reefer

• Members
  • 5,929 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2011
  • Bay Area, California

Well I proped him up to take a pic (to show the colors) but yeah the only way I could tell he was dead was cause he wasn't breathing :(

It might have been an illness, after all clown gobies are pretty cheap

Aww don't give up! You should just put a fish on hold or something and watch it for a while before buying

Idk I'm seriously giving up. 4 bangaii cardinals, a purple firefish, and now the clown goby. They all die no matter what I do.

Do you guys buy from the same fish store?

Sometimes, but not all the time. I go to 3 main stores.

And yoshii, the misbar clown you were going to buy me died at the mere mention of it being my fish. WTF...

You're the type of man who passes by sports illustrated and grabs encyclopedia brittanica when you take a dump, huh?

Did someone mention Alto ???
Im GAGA for Alto !!

I'd give you a hug but you might stab me

29 gallon reef; 20 gallon angler lagoon

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
I war really bad with keeping fish when I started out aswell, so don't give up. :)

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California

You proped a dead fish up? :huh:

Sorry, I meant I move it, like so you could see the side

Idk I'm seriously giving up. 4 bangaii cardinals, a purple firefish, and now the clown goby. They all die no matter what I do.

And yoshii, the misbar clown you were going to buy me died at the mere mention of it being my fish. WTF...

But your clown is doing great! :D

But I didn't even say I was buying it for you <_<
So do you still want a misbar or do you want the black ice now?

55gal: Reef - 10g: Leaffish Macro-Algae Tank - 3g: Pico Reef - 1.6g: Mini Macro Tank

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,109 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
now another cown is going to die.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Yeah, thanks shii -_-

Do you even logic?

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
But I'm not talking about a specific clown! Just what type

*edit
btw it's not my fault! you can't blame me Alto!

Edited by yoshii, 13 June 2011 - 08:20 PM.

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,109 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
then all clowns of that type will die

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Now they all die. Thanks a lot. -_-

Edit: ^2 beat me.

Edited by Kazooie, 13 June 2011 - 08:21 PM.

Do you even logic?

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,109 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
Im faster n kazoo'ee

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
I was eating a Popsicle that's why.

Do you even logic?

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,109 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
oh...well...so you're saying popsicleless you're faster?

is that what you are implying, kazoo'E?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
that im slow when my hands/moth are full.

also, you should see me in chat.

Do you even logic?

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,109 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
that's what she said.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

that's what she* said.

he :P

Do you even logic?

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,109 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
no...SHE said.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
:P

Do you even logic?

altolamprologus

altolamprologus

Female reefer

• Members
  • 5,929 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2011
  • Bay Area, California

But I didn't even say I was buying it for you <_<
So do you still want a misbar or do you want the black ice now?

but you were going to buy it for me and that's why it died. And I want a black ice. They look cooler B) It just better not die...

But I'm not talking about a specific clown! Just what type

*edit
btw it's not my fault! you can't blame me Alto!

It is your fault and I blame you entirely :P

I was eating a Popsicle that's why.

I want a popsicle...

You're the type of man who passes by sports illustrated and grabs encyclopedia brittanica when you take a dump, huh?

Im GAGA for Alto !!

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

I want a popsicle...

Have a E-sicle. :)
Posted Image

Do you even logic?

altolamprologus

altolamprologus

Female reefer

• Members
  • 5,929 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2011
  • Bay Area, California

Have a E-sicle. :)
Posted Image

Oh hey thanks!! Here, have a dollar. That should cover the cost of the popsicle.

Im GAGA for Alto !!

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,440 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Where's my doller? :huh:

Do you even logic?

altolamprologus

altolamprologus

Female reefer

• Members
  • 5,929 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2011
  • Bay Area, California

Where's my doller? :huh:

There was a pic there, I swear...

Im GAGA for Alto !!

Posted Image