ReefCleaners.org

29 gallons of awesome

altolamprologus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o:tears::tears::rant::tears::tears::rant:

Woah, he's dead in that pic? He still looks alive... I swear they use cyanide on every fish I get :angry:

Well I proped him up to take a pic (to show the colors) but yeah the only way I could tell he was dead was cause he wasn't breathing :(

It might have been an illness, after all clown gobies are pretty cheap

Green clown gobies come from the indo-pacific, which is where a lot of cyanide fishing is done. I think I should just not buy fish ever again.

Aww don't give up! You should just put a fish on hold or something and watch it for a while before buying

altolamprologus
Well I proped him up to take a pic (to show the colors) but yeah the only way I could tell he was dead was cause he wasn't breathing :(

It might have been an illness, after all clown gobies are pretty cheap

Aww don't give up! You should just put a fish on hold or something and watch it for a while before buying

Idk I'm seriously giving up. 4 bangaii cardinals, a purple firefish, and now the clown goby. They all die no matter what I do.

Do you guys buy from the same fish store?

Sometimes, but not all the time. I go to 3 main stores.

And yoshii, the misbar clown you were going to buy me died at the mere mention of it being my fish. WTF...

You proped a dead fish up? :huh:

Sorry, I meant I move it, like so you could see the side

Idk I'm seriously giving up. 4 bangaii cardinals, a purple firefish, and now the clown goby. They all die no matter what I do.

And yoshii, the misbar clown you were going to buy me died at the mere mention of it being my fish. WTF...

But your clown is doing great! :D

But I didn't even say I was buying it for you <_<

So do you still want a misbar or do you want the black ice now?

altolamprologus
But I didn't even say I was buying it for you <_<

So do you still want a misbar or do you want the black ice now?

but you were going to buy it for me and that's why it died. And I want a black ice. They look cooler B) It just better not die...

But I'm not talking about a specific clown! Just what type

*edit

btw it's not my fault! you can't blame me Alto!

It is your fault and I blame you entirely :P

I was eating a Popsicle that's why.

I want a popsicle...

altolamprologus
Have a E-sicle. :)

popsicle_300.jpg

Oh hey thanks!! Here, have a dollar. That should cover the cost of the popsicle.

Archived